Clarins Be Long Mascara

Clarins Be Long Mascara
Be Longer Mascara

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a previous reviewer I do not understand the hype about this mascara.
Pros:
- beautiful packaging
- amazing brush, best brush I ever seen, very easy to apply mascara on any lash length (I actually throw away the tube but kept the brush. I've never kept any brush before, but this one is too good)

Cons:
- it snuggles badly
- it flakes
- it has a great possibility to create spyder eyes

I'm glad I've bought it because I can have the brush, but the product itself isn't any good.

on 7/10/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Do not understand the many positive ratings. This mascara smudges and flakes all over. Each morning, I have to clean the mess around my eyes before I can get started.
Although the mascara gives a nice look, I really hate the smudgy part. So won't repurchase.

Honestly it's the best mascara I have ever bought!! It doesn't get flaky. It separates my lashes and gives a beautiful curl. I have tried so many mascaras and nothing beats this one. I don't know why this is so underrated it's the best!

on 1/5/2016 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My current favourite mascara. I used to love Benefit's They're Real! till I tried this. One huge factor it has over Theyre Real! is that it washes off easily. I love the brush, which is short, spikey and plasticky. Colour is really black - with 2 coats, it makes my lashes dramatically longer and thicker too. It holds a curl really well (I have Asian straight lashes) and doesn't flake. I couldn't ask for more!

on 8/19/2015 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I wanted to try this for so long and finally decided to get it. I am disappointed because it gives long, heavy, spiky lashes. They are too evenly separated and they all look identical except for some random clumps on the tips. It has a very tiny plastic brush that is a pain to use to coat the lashes, even smaller than the tiny brush of Great Lash, and it makes them look perfectly separated, like little black spikes in a row. It is very wet and such a hassle to wield the minuscule wand.

Update: I tried it again and it looks great with two coats. I'm getting used to the brush. The spiky look comes with 3 coats which is way too much, so actually this is fine.

Update again: I absolutely never feel good about using this. I try to like it and I can't. It looks good in photos but there are so many better mascaras.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING Mascara!!! It gives me super long pretty, very black lashes. It's also easy to remove at the end of the night, and doesn't irritate my eyes, which I love. I used to love Hypnose Drama from Lancome, but found that it was very difficult to remove at the end of the night. Got a sample of the Clarins one at a spa one day, and saw the difference! So happy I found this one! My new favorite mascara!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Another mascara that looks beautiful when just applied, really does make lashes longer but smudges easily. Thats why I can not give it more than a mediocore score. It did not burn my eyes just was very smudgy.

I've been in a search for a new mascara ever since I stopped liking my all time favorite telescopic by L'oreal. I've read tons of reviews and just wanted to invest in something really good. This mascara caught my eye because it had such amazing reviews so I decided to give it a try. I snatched it while it was 40% off so it was a no brainer weather to go for the full size or ask for a sample. First of all, the packaging is beautiful. It is squared and matte gold, absolutely stunning( I'm a sucker for pretty packagings). I have naturally pretty long lashes but they need extra volume and curl. I also hate when my mascara smudges as I like to apply a generous coat to my bottom lashes. This one does it all for me. My new holy grail i think! It gives me extra length, holds the curl perfectly and the wand is smaller which makes it easier to reach every single lash. I'm really impressed with it and I look forward to using this product for a long time.

on 12/28/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the answer to my non-voluminous, straight and thin Asian lashes. I was so surprised that I found this mascara to be a catch, simply because I got it as a sample from Sephora and did not expect much... but after trying the sample for 3 days I already loved it. I agree the name "be long" is a bit confusing since the mascara does so much more than that - It does not only add length, but volume and lasts the entire day. Even after 12 hours, my lashes didn't even flake and the curl is still noticable!!! Volume is easily buildable by adding more coats and the great thing about this mascara is that it does not add clumps to your lashes but only length and volume as you add on more coats. I love the packaging since it does not roll around everywhere and the golden color and heaviness makes it feel expensive and luxurious. I have already bought two full-size ones after my free sample and I am so inn love! Will definitely stay with this mascara for quite a time, I believe I have found my holy grail mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I usually do not go for comb / plastic type mascara applicators as I crave volume & require a LOT of it for my thin lashes...However, this mascara, although advertises itself as (obviously) a lengthen-er, provides volume as well as length surprisingly enough...& a pleasant surprise indeed! I would not have chosen it myself, but it came in the Shoppers Drug Mart sampler & I love it. It lifts & separates for an extremely clean yet long, voluminous look. I love the blacker then black formula for my already black lashes too. One coat is perfect for a day-time / office look, but if I coat twice & especially if I go in for a 3rd coat, I find I get tons of drama while still looking clean, defined & never clumpy. Lastly, I seldom use mascara on my lower lashes, but use this mascara now for when I do. Loving it :)