Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

This face cream is pretty good, be sure to apply just a little bit otherwise you might experience the heavy/thick feel. Not sure if this cream works for oily skin though, but it works great on my normal/combo skin. It's made my skin silky soft and is yet to break me out after a week of testing.

on 2/6/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love it. It hydrates the skin, nice smell, the product lasts for at least 6 months using daily, cute packaging. I even noticed that when I started using this night cream my skin almost never broke out and it got far smoother.