NIVEA Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily
NIVEA Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HG NIGHT CREAM <3

one of the reasons i love this moisturisor is because of how it sinks into the skin, and not leaving a residue on the face.
as soon as i apply this after cleansing, my skin feels so smooth and soft, not oily at all. i even add a touch of grapeseed oil into the palm of my hand and mix in this moisturisor, it works so well.

other reasons why i adore this night cream:
smells delicious - really fresh
95% ingredients of natural origin
it has argan oil and aloe in it
fantastic price
i like the packaging - comes in a box with lots of information about the product and also has a pot for the cream (but some may prefer a pump bottle!) - the pot makes me feel more luxurious :)

i've not always been a nivea fan but i have found myself purchasing this several times. i have not found any other night cream that does not leave a sticky or oily residue on my face. this is perfect in my eyes!

on 9/27/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

When I forget this night cream I can totally tell in the morning. It's light but super moisturizing and considering I have pretty oily skin it doesn't make me feel greasy. Love it.

Took away a lippie when I realized it was too heavy for my skin. If you're dry skinned this will probably do a lot more for you.

on 6/7/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Definitely no to someone with oily skin.
Its very thick and heavy, and too much for my skin.
On top of that I got small rash on my face, and I believe it is
due to the chemicals used in this cream.
Again, if you have oily, acne prone skin - my advice is to stay away from any Nivea face creams.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product and use it daily along with the day cream. All those with oily skin saying it's too heavy, I have oily spot prone sensitive skin and it has been a life saver. Whenever I break out or have a rash I exfoliate with Garnier blackhead scrub, tone with pure witch hazel and then apply the Nivea night cream. I use 4 dabs on my cheeks, forehead and chin and massage in well. In the morning my skin is calmer, smoother and refreshed.

on 2/6/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love it. It hydrates the skin, nice smell, the product lasts for at least 6 months using daily, cute packaging. I even noticed that when I started using this night cream my skin almost never broke out and it got far smoother.