NIVEA Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NIVEA Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

3.0

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

on 2/6/2014 11:21:00 AM

got this at a very reduced price. nice texture and initially seemed to have moisturing qualities but dried my skib out and smelled terrible! would not buy again

They call this product Pure and Natural Moisturizing Night Care here in Canada. I was previously using Simple's Night Cream but it smelled so strong and gave me the worst cystic pimple I've had in my entire life. Before that I was using Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream, which I love, but during the cooler months it's not moisturizing enough. This strikes the perfect balance. It is ultra moisturizing on my dry combination skin, and hasn't caused any breakouts either. I love the way this feels on my face, and in the morning my skin is so smooth. I usually use Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask at least once a week but since starting to use this I haven't felt the need to. It's managed to get rid of the dry spots on my cheeks and nose beautifully. The 95% natural ingredients list is also impressive.

UPDATE: As the weather continues to change I find this can't withstand the challenge that is my skin. However, I don't fault the product as my skin is hard to handle. I've switched to Nivea's Sensitive line for the winter but will be keeping this around for the spring and summer months.

This face cream is pretty good, be sure to apply just a little bit otherwise you might experience the heavy/thick feel. Not sure if this cream works for oily skin though, but it works great on my normal/combo skin. It's made my skin silky soft and is yet to break me out after a week of testing.