Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by skin type : Other
Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

1 review

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream is amazing! I was a bit sceptical when i bought this, because i am not a fan of nivea products, but i loved the fact that it is made with something like 95% natural ingredients, so i thought why not give it a go, i have nothing to loose as its so inexpensive.

This cream is a lovely rich consistency and goes on very smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover your face. It has a nice smell thats not too strong either. It soaks in nicely, although not straight away (it takes a couple minutes). The best thing about the product is waking up..when you wake up in the morning and feel your face it feels amazing! It makes your skin so soft, its pretty unbelievable! I also notice in the morning my face looks more radiant and less dull.

I really like the packaging of this as well. It comes in like a glass pot with a screw on lid, which gives it a touch of luxury.

I will admit, at first i was very unsure of using a night cream at all because my skin can sometimes get oily with certain moisturisers and iv'e always had it in my head that night creams are very oily. This night cream however has changed all of that. i have been using this religiously since i got it, and i can tell my skin thanks me for it!