Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

4.5

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HG NIGHT CREAM <3

one of the reasons i love this moisturisor is because of how it sinks into the skin, and not leaving a residue on the face.
as soon as i apply this after cleansing, my skin feels so smooth and soft, not oily at all. i even add a touch of grapeseed oil into the palm of my hand and mix in this moisturisor, it works so well.

other reasons why i adore this night cream:
smells delicious - really fresh
95% ingredients of natural origin
it has argan oil and aloe in it
fantastic price
i like the packaging - comes in a box with lots of information about the product and also has a pot for the cream (but some may prefer a pump bottle!) - the pot makes me feel more luxurious :)

i've not always been a nivea fan but i have found myself purchasing this several times. i have not found any other night cream that does not leave a sticky or oily residue on my face. this is perfect in my eyes!

They call this product Pure and Natural Moisturizing Night Care here in Canada. I was previously using Simple's Night Cream but it smelled so strong and gave me the worst cystic pimple I've had in my entire life. Before that I was using Neutrogena Naturals Night Cream, which I love, but during the cooler months it's not moisturizing enough. This strikes the perfect balance. It is ultra moisturizing on my dry combination skin, and hasn't caused any breakouts either. I love the way this feels on my face, and in the morning my skin is so smooth. I usually use Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask at least once a week but since starting to use this I haven't felt the need to. It's managed to get rid of the dry spots on my cheeks and nose beautifully. The 95% natural ingredients list is also impressive.

UPDATE: As the weather continues to change I find this can't withstand the challenge that is my skin. However, I don't fault the product as my skin is hard to handle. I've switched to Nivea's Sensitive line for the winter but will be keeping this around for the spring and summer months.

on 2/6/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love it. It hydrates the skin, nice smell, the product lasts for at least 6 months using daily, cute packaging. I even noticed that when I started using this night cream my skin almost never broke out and it got far smoother.

This face cream is pretty good, be sure to apply just a little bit otherwise you might experience the heavy/thick feel. Not sure if this cream works for oily skin though, but it works great on my normal/combo skin. It's made my skin silky soft and is yet to break me out after a week of testing.