Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Nivea Nivea Visage Pure and Natural Regenerating Night Cream

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SD Alcohol 30, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Panthenol, Cocoglycerides, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Fragrance

This face cream is pretty good, be sure to apply just a little bit otherwise you might experience the heavy/thick feel. Not sure if this cream works for oily skin though, but it works great on my normal/combo skin. It's made my skin silky soft and is yet to break me out after a week of testing.

on 2/6/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love it. It hydrates the skin, nice smell, the product lasts for at least 6 months using daily, cute packaging. I even noticed that when I started using this night cream my skin almost never broke out and it got far smoother.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently on my second jar of this and it is AMAZING! This cream does wonders for my skin- before I started using this I had extremely dry skin and after only a few days, barely that, my skin was moisturised and not even a dry patch and there still isn't. Since I've started using this I've had almost no breakouts, though my acne wasn't bad before, so I'm not really sure. The cream feels great on at night( I'm not sure whether it makes me shiny or anything but it's a night cream so I'm not worried) it's lightweight, absorbs quickly and I don't feel all slimy in the morning. I am now using this with the whole Nivea range(day/night moisturisers, cleanser, makeup remover wipes...) and I haven't noticed that much change from when I use all different products so don't bother changing. Another great thing is that it's so affordable- perfect product at a perfect price! I highly recommend this night cream and I'll definitely be back do round 3.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This cream is amazing! I was a bit sceptical when i bought this, because i am not a fan of nivea products, but i loved the fact that it is made with something like 95% natural ingredients, so i thought why not give it a go, i have nothing to loose as its so inexpensive.

This cream is a lovely rich consistency and goes on very smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover your face. It has a nice smell thats not too strong either. It soaks in nicely, although not straight away (it takes a couple minutes). The best thing about the product is waking up..when you wake up in the morning and feel your face it feels amazing! It makes your skin so soft, its pretty unbelievable! I also notice in the morning my face looks more radiant and less dull.

I really like the packaging of this as well. It comes in like a glass pot with a screw on lid, which gives it a touch of luxury.

I will admit, at first i was very unsure of using a night cream at all because my skin can sometimes get oily with certain moisturisers and iv'e always had it in my head that night creams are very oily. This night cream however has changed all of that. i have been using this religiously since i got it, and i can tell my skin thanks me for it!