Regis Regis Design Line Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioning Styler

Regis Regis Design Line Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioning Styler

4.8

on 1/21/2017 8:43:00 PM

This leave in went well beyond my expectations. They were high because it has perfect reviews on this site.

It has a fine mist top that dispenses a waxy-type spray that builds in your hands. It's easily controlled and won't run down your hands/arms when you're applying it. My hair soaks it up and it leaves no residue on my hands or hairline. It immediately detangled my sad hair that was dry from years of highlighting it the first time I used it. It also conditioned my ends enough to help camouflage that I'm overdue for a trim, especially when I let it air dry, which is almost always. It leaves my hair soft and smooth but doesn't weight it down at all.

The scent is really light and pleasant..like fresh citrus but it has a warm note I can't put my finger on.

Once dry, my hair has more movement than I've seen in a while. It's so lightweight! I went outside when it was misting, came back inside and my wavy hair almost always frizzes but it stayed smooth. Impressive in any price range. I paid $10 for it! This one is a total winner for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this! It's like summertime in a bottle. I haven't found any leave in spray that detangles, smooths, and seals quite like this. Regis always has good sales on their products too, so it's always a good deal.

Love this stuff! My hair is a tangled mess every time it gets wet. This leave in conditioner detangles my hair beautifully. Lightweight and does not weigh my hair down or make it oily. It's the only leave in I use and I have purchased and gone through at least 7 bottles.. that's saying something!

Best cuts usually has a deal, buy one get one half off.

on 8/17/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I swim in a pool several times a week. Many years ago I used an Aussie product that protected hair from the sun and chlorine. I can't find that product anymore, but I'm so glad I found this one. First of all, it has a terrific smell! I have dark blonde hair that has been color-treated to ultra-light blonde. This product really works to moisturize the hair, leaves it soft and shiny (which is tuff for color-treated blondes). After my cardio workout, I shower and wet my hair, then use this product to protect from chlorine before I jump in the pool. After the pool I immediately rinse my hair with clear water to remove any chlorine remnants and use this product again. I then go home and style my hair. I've tried other products that claim to do the same, but none are as good, and some are downright awful! I buy this at SmartStyle Salons for $10.99. It's not a liquid, and not a gel...somewhere in between. I spray it in the palm of my hand and then apply it to my hair.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is SO hard to come across. I have blonde hair that has been bleached lighter and couldn't find anything that would keep my hair moisturized. This stuff made my hair SO shiny which is hard to have as a blonde! The overall health of my hair went from straw like and a headache to comb to easy and herbal essences hair model status lol. It also is really cheap compared to a lot of salon brands I've used that didn't work. It's a shame this stuff is so hard to come by.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This stuff has made my hair soft & health even with the heat of the sun. Since I'm a lifeguard, I wanted something for the water & sun & this stud was suggested to me by my stylist. & I love it! I also love the price considering its a salon product.

on 5/1/2014 2:08:00 PM

I love this product! I bought it after my hairdresser at Cost Cutters recommended it for dry, lifeless hair. I have hair a little more on the fine side, but its super long. I just spray this on wet hair after showers and sleep on it.

My hairdresser said it would help with hair that was so stiff and dull that it wouldn't bend and I've already received compliments on how shiney, thick, and healthy my hair looks.

I had a problem with my hair matting throughout the day and this helps me to be able to run a hair brush through it in the morning and avoid matting all day. I looove this product and it smells wonderful...kind of like coconuty-goodness!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a standard creamy leave-in conditioner with a nice list of fatty (moisturizing) alcohols, plant extracts, proteins and other natural ingredients/butters. Together... they work. My hair has been absolutely uncombable when wet these days due to over-processing (despite using a tonne of conditioner). After using this leave-in I can finally put a comb through my hair. It doesn't necessarily impart 'sleekness' as much as it does "softness" and smooths cuticles & adds elasticity. And the moisture seems to last.

Now i'm not saying there aren't better leave-in conditioners out there with similar creamy consistencies... but this just came into my life as a fluke. I bought it after the hairdresser used it on me. It only cost $13.00 CDN for 8.5 fl Oz bottle. That is a steal. A bonus is the scent is quite pleasant (citrusy).

I got this at First Choice Haircutters in Canada. I know they have a money back guarantee on most products for so many days, so nothing to lose really. Going el cheapo sometimes pays. Regis has upped their game with this.