Yves Saint Laurent Beige Gallery

Yves Saint Laurent Beige Gallery

on 8/17/2016 12:24:00 AM

If you haven't tried YSL nail polishes, you should make it your next purchase. I have tried every luxury brand and used to buy only Dior and Chanel. I was missing out. YSL has the best brush that makes it so easy to apply quickly and evenly. After using YSL, I will not slum it with any other brand (except Armani, which is their "sister brand", and excellent too). Totally worth the money considering nail polish lasts for years and twenty-eight dollars is one lunch! You will not be disappointed in this brand. On another related note, I'm going to buy the Chanel gel coat tomorrow. I've heard great things about it.

on 7/16/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is just the grunge color I was looking for, a light-medium grayish beige, the perfect anti-dote to summer brights. The brush is excellent. The quality, for the same price is superior to Chanel, Nars or Dolce and Gabbana or Versace, the only other high end nail polishes I've tried. But, even though I'm pretty darn lazy, my nails chip after 3 days even with top coat, no matter what, so this polish gave me 3 full days, which is better than Chanel.

on 7/30/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This polish is part of the YSL Fall 2013 collection, and it's fabulous. Finally, a true greige polish, after all the browns and greys calling themselves "greige" over the last few years! This shade is incredibly chic and wearable all year round, and what you see in the bottle is what you get *but* about a half-shade darker. The formula is perfect--not too thick or thin--and applies beautifully with the flat YSL brush (which is *nothing* like the problematic Dior flat brush), it very opaque with two coats, and wears beautifully with no shrinkage or undue tip wear. Yes, it's expensive, but it's the most elegant neutral I own, and I'm really into neutrals. I would repurchase.

Popular Polishes