Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

4.3

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Although this stuff is quite expensive and doesn't last a month if worn daily, I will continue to buy it. It really does look like someone has airbrushed my skin when I wear it. It goes on evenly when sprayed directly on the face (hold your breath! It's nasty to breathe in) and it covers all of my age spots seamlessly and evens my skin tone beautifully.

I don't think I will repurchase this one again. It is definitely more for a light to medium coverage. It is extremely lightweight and natural looking which is a plus. You can not however where colour corrector underneath it. This is definitely more of a buildable coverage. The can asks you to spray from fairly far away which means that the foundation is spread more and the coverage is little. I suggest using a really nice fluffy brush or a beauty blender to apply it as this gives it a much more airbrush look. This is certainly a fun product but there is very little product for an expensive price so it isn't something that I will repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was really excited about this. I love the coverage, I think it covers acne scars very well. I also like the color match, I got one in a yellow undertone which is hard to find foundations that have yellow, so that is a plus. I spray the can directly into my brush so that it doesn't waste product, I really don't know why people would spray this onto the face! The con to this product is I am pretty sure it has been breaking me out :( I have sensitive skin and I think it must be the alcohol in it. So sensitive skin people, be warned.

After years of searching, I have finally found my HG foundation! I have spent tons of money trying to find the right foundation that blended well, didn't look heavy but lasted all day, didn't turn my skin oily after a few hours, and was the right color. This is a lot harder then it sounds! However, I heard about this airbrush foundation and gave it a shot. At $28, it was a lot cheaper than other brands I've gone for. To my surprise, it gave my skin a flawless, airbrushed look I'd never had before. It looked like my skin, but better! All I have to do is spray it on my face and buff it in with a wet beauty blender, and I'm done! One bottle lasts me for about 2-3 months, which is worth it to me. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am the first to admit that I have not quite mastered application of this but I doubt I am supposed to spray it directly at my face. Because of that, I spray it on my hand and then use my Beauty Blender sponge to apply. Then I dampen the sponge to even it out, blend it in, and if necessary build it up in certain areas. This offers medium coverage that can be built up to close to full coverage. I find it difficult to blend and when built up, it looks very cakey and makeup-y (not natural). Finish once it sets is matte, bordering on satin. I do have a great colormatch in the shade Fair (I am NC15), but only because I am currently tan (for me) as it's August. In the dead of winter this will be too dark and the lightest shade (Cream) is too pink for me. On a hot August day, this foundation gets shiny on me through the t-zone by noon, and starts to look even more cakey on bultt-up areas. I will continue to try to make it work, but I have a feeling it's just not quite right for me.

on 5/25/2016 11:40:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's good but it seemed to stick to dry patches on my skin. It's also hard to tell when it's coming out sometimes. I would repurchase! It felt great on my skin.

I bought Fair and the colour is really really great match.

Second application:

on 2/1/2016 2:56:00 PM

I like the finish, the fair shade is a perfect colour match for me. While spraying directly to the face is immediately satisfying, there is a LOT of over-spray so you really need to bundle up your hair and your torso to keep clean. I've been spraying it onto a stippling brush and buffing onto my face. It wears well and has buildable coverage. Too bad it's quite pricey, otherwise it would be my everyday foundation! I will probably wear it a lot right now while it's new and still exciting, but after that it will be my "in a rush" or "need to look seriously flawless and fierce" foundation. This one is a definite try, but even though it's cheaper than the dior aerosol foundation, it's still just a little too pricey for my tastes to be my all-the-time foundation.

I really wanted to like this foundation as the application is really different, but I just felt I spent forever trying to get more on cause it was barely there. Waste of time really. Very hydrating though. The smell was another thing, it never went away. If you have dry skin and want MINIMAL coverage, this would probably work for you, but me personally, If I'm going to take the time to put foundation on, I want coverage, and this wasn't good In coverage. I returned mine.

on 11/1/2015 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A few years ago I used Dior AirFlash Foundation and loved the look of it, but found it costly to use at $62 a can. I thought I'd give Sephora's house brand knockoff a chance because it's only $28 per can. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this works for me. Like AirFlash, this mist foundation has a skin-like finish and doesn't look like heavy makeup.

It feels lightweight and comfortable. It is transfer-resistant once it's dry, and it's long-wearing. My skin is combination - not super oily or super dry. So I don't have an exorbitant amount of oil, nor do I have flaky skin. I wear a primer with SPF under this and powder the T-zone accordingly during the day. This foundation looks great hours after I've applied.

I was able to find a good color match in this, Fair, which is similar to Porcelain 0 in Hourglass Immaculate Powder Foundation. Because I use Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer or MDSolarSciences Beauty Balm SPF 50 underneath, I have not had any trouble with the foundation oxidizing darker. There is a lighter shade, Cream, for extremely fair skin, and then some medium complexion shades.

To apply, I use a synthetic bristle kabuki brush, spray the foundation onto the brush, and then buff it onto the skin. I can do a sheer layer or build up by spraying more onto my brush and applying more. Another way to apply is to spray onto a sponge and stipple it into the skin. I don't recommend spraying this directly onto the face because it goes everywhere; it gets all over your eyelashes and eyebrows, too. If you spray it directly onto your face, be sure to close your eyes, and stand in the shower to do it before getting dressed (so it doesn't get onto clothes) and then you may still have to touch up with a sponge. Also, the butane propellant will make it feel cold. My kabuki brush application still gives me an airbrushed, skin-like finish and there's no messiness.

I recommend wearing a product with SPF underneath because there is no sunscreen in the foundation.

I'm glad Sephora made this fragrance free. It doesn't contain parabens, in case you're avoiding those as well. My skin is sensitive and I haven't had any irritation at all. It doesn't contain alcohol. Overall, a good value if you like it.

INGREDIENTS:

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG/PPG -18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 8/21/2015 11:01:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. Foundation does not look cakey at all and it is a build-able foundation. I typically wash my face, moisturize, apply primer and then spray this in circle motions and add powder over the top to help set it. I find that this foundation lasts just about all day. Though it is the most expensive foundation I've ever owned, it is my favorite and I have not had any allergic reactions which is wonderful! Would definitely recommend this product.