Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

Filtered by age: 19-24
Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

4.3

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

I don't think I will repurchase this one again. It is definitely more for a light to medium coverage. It is extremely lightweight and natural looking which is a plus. You can not however where colour corrector underneath it. This is definitely more of a buildable coverage. The can asks you to spray from fairly far away which means that the foundation is spread more and the coverage is little. I suggest using a really nice fluffy brush or a beauty blender to apply it as this gives it a much more airbrush look. This is certainly a fun product but there is very little product for an expensive price so it isn't something that I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Sorry to bring the rating down, but this is just meh. I purchased this earlier in the summer because I heard it was a good dupe for the Dior airflash, and wanted to try something different. I tried to use it with a beauty blender, flat top kabuki, my fingers. Just didn't have enough coverage. It wasn't terrible, and I might still revisit it for more casual days, but it was lacking. I do have to mention though that my ultimate fav foundations are koh gen do aqua foundation (around 65), Armani luminous silk (around 62), and Chanel vitalumiere aqua (around 50 I guess?) so I do tend to buy higher end, and maybe that's made me a bit biased on the quality.

After years of searching, I have finally found my HG foundation! I have spent tons of money trying to find the right foundation that blended well, didn't look heavy but lasted all day, didn't turn my skin oily after a few hours, and was the right color. This is a lot harder then it sounds! However, I heard about this airbrush foundation and gave it a shot. At $28, it was a lot cheaper than other brands I've gone for. To my surprise, it gave my skin a flawless, airbrushed look I'd never had before. It looked like my skin, but better! All I have to do is spray it on my face and buff it in with a wet beauty blender, and I'm done! One bottle lasts me for about 2-3 months, which is worth it to me. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this foundation, and I can be very picky with bases. First of all, the spray I'm not a massive fan of, it's a little messy, so I apply it by spraying it on my brush and buffing it in, and it gives a beautiful finish. This foundation holds up through anything, foundations fade on me quickly throughout the day, but not this one. I use it with a hydrating and/or illuminating primer (beccas is one of my favs) since the formula is a little on the drier side, but not so much that it's an issue for me. I use the shade medium and for reference I am about nc35-nc40.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

New HG!! it's summer and I love a good long lasting foundation that is flawless, waterproof, affordable, and quick to apply. I wear the shade "Medium" because "Honey" is too dark for me. Medium is perfect if you wear NC40/42. Just use a darker powder if you wear NC42. I wore this foundation to the dentist and was amazed at how it held up! Thank you sephora for duping the "Christian Dior Airflash" 😍. I fell in love!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was really excited to try this product. I loved the Dior Air flash and kept reading all the reviews that this is very similar. I don't know if I got a bad can or what, but this was SO watery. I was expecting this to be a medium coverage foundation, and it looked like I had nothing on at all. I was so disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I've never tried the Dior Airflash foundation so I don't know how they compare. ($62?!!! pffffffffft!) Sephora's application is wonderful, longevity is great, not very full-coverage (I conceal prior to application). I am an NC40-42 and Tan seemed like a great match BUT it has really pink/red undertones. I think I'm better off with the shade Fawn since it has yellow undertones. As with any other foundation, my oily skin protrudes through my flawless makeup! Of course, after blotting and touching-up it still looks pretty good. If it were a true matte finish, I would've definitely given it 5 lippies.

EDIT - Took off 1 lippie. I noticed that when I used this foundation for a few days, I would break out with a new zit. Especially after I removed my makeup. No bueno. Returning this.

on 8/21/2015 11:01:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. Foundation does not look cakey at all and it is a build-able foundation. I typically wash my face, moisturize, apply primer and then spray this in circle motions and add powder over the top to help set it. I find that this foundation lasts just about all day. Though it is the most expensive foundation I've ever owned, it is my favorite and I have not had any allergic reactions which is wonderful! Would definitely recommend this product.

on 6/9/2015 3:50:00 PM

This is one of my holy grail products, it is so quick and easy to use. I found a colour that matches my skin tone perfect. I put my hair back and spray directly on my face, buff it in and then spread it out to my hair line and then spray a brush and touch up any redness. This provides great coverage and no redness shows through, it lasts all day and gives a flawless appearance. Also, you can't beat the price! Compared to some other high-end foundations this is a great deal.

on 5/19/2015 6:31:00 PM

This product is so GREY on the face!! beware! Everything else is perfect except the cast of greyness over my face so I returned it. Something just didnt look right. Nc25 matched to the medium shade which was good. I prefer to spray this on my hand and use the real techniques buffer brush to blend. Matte look and last well. Doesn't feel heavy. But not worth it since the grey color ruins it. Do not recommend.