OPI Couture de Minnie - Chic from Ears to Tail

No Image

1.8

on 7/17/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I agree with my 3 previous reviewers. Pretty color in the bottle, but it is a nightmare to apply. Streaks with every stroke, and it took me 3 coats just to make it look "decent." I probably could have benefitted from a 4th coat, but I really get disgusted when I have to do more than 2 coats, so I stopped at 3. Like others said, skip this one.

on 11/22/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The colour is pretty and the polish dries very quickly (even with 4 coats), but I needed 4 coats of this to get a somehow even result... and it would benefit from a 5th coat. The coats were really thick. OPI, are you kidding me? This needs to be opaque in order to look pretty because it applies a bit streaky. I think there are other polishes that can give the same colour in fewer coats - go for those. At least this removes really easily. This was the only fail for me in the "Couture De Minnie" collection - the other polishes are great!

on 9/10/2013 5:18:00 PM

Do yourself a favor - don't buy this. OPI almost never lets me down, but this formula is very thin and streaky and you'll need at least three coats to make it opaque. It's a cute color, but it's just not worth the hassle.

This is a bright, bubblegum pink colour. Wasn't fully opaque until about 3 coats, and is fairly watery. Not really a big fan of the colour or consistency but it's still an okay product.

Popular Polishes