Korres Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

Korres Greek Yoghurt Overnight Sleeping Facial

4.5

Water (Eau), Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Triheptanoin, Alcohol Denat, Behenyl Alcohol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distarch Phosphate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Galactoarabinan, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Yogurt Powder, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

on 5/11/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very good!Extra nourishing,without being oily and has a very pleasant scent.If your skin is not oily you can also use it in the morning.

on 3/5/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I had tried a sample of Origins Drink Up overnight mask, liked the concept and was hoping to find a cruelty-free alternative. With that in mind, I bought this based on good reviews here and elsewhere. It would probably be moisturizing enough for me in the summer, but it is not sufficient for winter. More importantly, the smell is far too strong for my skin (or my nose). The last deal-breaker for me is that the ingredients won't stay stable (or germ-free) in this jar. It's got good ingredients and would consider trying to get past the smell and using this in the summer but I feel most of its efficacy is wasted in this packaging.

on 12/21/2016 11:40:00 AM

The smell is a bit overpowering and it can burn slightly if too dry upon application, but the results are fantastic. Far too expensive for what it is and the pot is unhygienic, but I will continue to purchase until I can find something else that works as good or better.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not sure if I got a spoiled sample from Sephora or what, but I found the scent of this to be on the verge of putrid... Think smoky + burned up patchouli/sandalwood incense; if you like that smell, then you will love this stuff. The smell was so awful for me that, even if this were the most HG product ever and it were free, I still wouldn't use it. Yuck. I wish I could get past the scent to be able to say more about the product's efficacy. Sorry!

on 12/4/2015 8:48:00 AM

Very moisturizing. I wake up with my skin having a nice healthy glow. Hasn't broken me out but I'm not sure if its worth the price and the packaging isn't very hygienic.

on 7/7/2015 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this cream! I have finally found my hg night time cream. It's amazing and leaves my skin supple and soft the following morning. I got it initially in the third trimester of my last pregnancy when my breakouts were getting crazy and still using it now 3 months after having my baby. It is amazing stuff and my skin has never felt or looked better. It makes my daytime routine seem easier since it leaves my skin so refreshed. The best part is that I have no more breakouts and it works so well I sometimes will wear it during the day too. Will purchase again and again!

on 2/18/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing mask. I have severely dry, sensitive skin due to chronic medical conditions and am always on the lookout for products to help it out. This is one of the best I have come across. It is quite thick at first but becomes much easier to rub in as you spread it on. It is unbelievably moisturizing, probably amongst the top five most moisturized products I've come across. When I wake up my skin is left feeling hydrated instead of tight and dry. It also is left with a nice glow and there is a noticeable improvement to the texture. My skin is more even, smooth, and soft (I think it's because it's more hydrated). I can't fault it. It's incredible and I recommend it to everyone.

on 12/1/2014 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I heard about this product from watching Jaclyn Hills youtube channel, while I love her I'm not sure what I think of this product. I've only had it for a week and so far I'm not impressed. I hate the pot container for one, the smell is whatever but it did absolutely nothing for my dry peeling nose and skin. I was looking for something to get me thought the harsh Chicago winters and unfortunately I don't think this product will safice. It's not worth the price, will be taking it back to sephora.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Approach this little jar of magic w/ caution if you're sensitive to Jojoba oil, which is high on the ingredient list.

The texture of this cream is unique (hard to describe) and I've never felt anything like it. Thin and powerful. Think of Aquaphor's power, but in a cosmetically elegant, sweet smelling formula.

When using harsh acne-fighting products (BP or Rx), I was able to pair this with it and my skin wasn't so dull and rough. I would wake up with supple skin that didn't require any additional topical creams.

Now, I use this as almost nightly eye cream, because concealer and ss dry out my eye area. Considering the size of the jar, this is an incredibly cost effective use. The jar will probably go rancid before it's used up.

My skin's sensitivity justifies the price, and always catch it during a Sephora sale.

on 9/16/2014 12:21:00 PM

Received sample from sephora, totally worth the splurge to buy full size! I have really sensitive dry skin, and this leaves it soft, hydrated and flawless. Somehow this manages to clear my pores and get rid of dry spots. Only downside is the smell (strong) and I wish it came in a pump or squeeze bottle. Otherwise, I'll use this for the rest of my life.