4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Best mascara I've ever had. Easy to build and numerous times have people have thought I was wearing fake lashes and complimented my eyelashes. My eyelashes are medium-long but closer to medium. There was this one time my boyfriend asked me to take off my lashes, but I wasn't wearing any. I like that I can use a little for everyday looks and just build it up for partying. It also somehow makes your eyelashes stiff, so when I apply it I put my finger under the eyelashes and push them up so when they dry they look like they have been curled

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

6 years ago

So far, I am at a point where I've tried too many mascaras, and been left disappointed. But surprisingly I think I found the HG in this Mascara, I've tried Urban Decay, Too Faced better than sex, Lorac, Bare Minerals, Lancome, Clinique and all the drugstore brands and they all either flaked, or clumped, or just didn't do it for me. I dont know what it is about this one, but I gave it a shot the other day and so far, NO FLAKES, that has seriously never happened, and it makes your lashes fuller and creates volume, and length. Im pleasantly surprised and for 15$ its a pretty good deal, I will be buying again for sure, a way better product and you dont have to shell out 20$ plus for crap.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

6 years ago

omg dis mascara is awesome on my lashes...omg vol n lift as no other LUV IT...i had never own a vs mascara juz got it cuz i was trying to get a free gift w a purchase of $30 or more lol..i really didnt need nothing so i grab a gloss n a mascara wata heck....omg luv dis mascara i truly recommend it. :) ps i tink is limited edition so hurry...

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This mascara is really great for lift, curl, and volume! The brush is absolutely HUGE; it is a similar almost heart shaped brush to the Maybelline Lots of Lash brush but much bigger. The bulbous end really allows you to volumize the outer lashes and the tapered inner corner gets every tiny lash on the inner corner. The formula is not too dry and not too wet so it is perfect. The only issue is people with deep-set eyes or smaller eyes may have a problem with the brush because it is so large but it is definitely workable for every eye shape :) AWESOME mascara!

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age25-29