Decleor Aroma Cleanse

2.3

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

not a bad aroma, but not great either. Comes in a big bright yellow soft plastic tube that sits on its end. It uses the kind of microbeads that dont dissolve, but they are gentle so non-irritating to the skin. My skin seems soft enough, though I dont get psyched to use this stuff, probably because of the boring fragrance

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I am in my sixties now, a cosmetics junkie since I bought my first Mary Quant product in 1969. My skin is invariably dry and even as a teenager I was able to use cold cream, Ponds usually, with a warm facecloth. I buy babies muslin cloths or soft towelling, wiping/blotting my facial makeup off, using micellar water on cotton pads to soak my eye make up off. I wash my facecloth after use with gentle soap, rinsing thoroughly and air drying on the towel rail. I am on my second 1 litre bottle of Decleir Aromacleanse because it suits my mature skin. I know my skin has improved since I began the use of this product, which I needed as I use more layers of product now than I did when younger.
I use more sunscreen, more primer and more complexion boosters because as you age you need more pop, but I hasten to add that I have never used make up to the level seen in the Kardashian era. Less is not always more for me, I work at making more look like less (it's ironic, I know)

I am a 45 year old man and I guess my skin is thick enough. I used to use cleansers to wash and shave. So I was always looking for creamy cleansers. I say was because for a few months now I started using a shave cream. Still I like my face washes creamy and leathery. I found this product at a huge discount at a local beauty shop (10 a bottle). I bought one and tried it and then went back and bought two more. If I had to pay the retail price I would have not considered buying this product. Anyway, I am now on my second bottle and I do like this cleanser because it seems to wash well enough, it lathers nicely, and it is really economical as two drops are enough to wash neck and face. I don't experience tightness afterwards but recently I realized that my skin is not washed all that well. I started using the Avene micellar lotion after washing and noticed a bit of a yellow residue on the cotton pads which I guess means that the cleanser is not bullet proof. But it is not that bad either and maybe I should always use the wash sponge by Dr Hauschka that I forget I got for this reason. Overall this is a nice cleanser with a mild fragrance (that could of course be eliminated) and a nice lather. Maybe Decleor should re-package this product for men... you know just put it in a dark gray container, turn down the fragrance, and throw a "pour homme" on it.

Tried this out for the first time and after 4 uses gave up as its broke my skin out terribly, I have acne prone oily skin that I need to use products with acids in to keep skin cells at bay. I had already been using a product that had that in and my skin had been fine for months so I don't hold with the theory that a new product can dredge up old dirt etc. under the skin as my skin was already clear, so I think this cleanser has blocked my pores or has something very harsh in that my skin reacted to, also was not impressed with the ingredients as had expected decleor to have more natural ingredients in.

As previous reviewer mentions, this cleanser is drying and leaves skin very tight afterwards. I don't recommend .

This product dried my skin out, which doesn't happen very often with cleaners. Made me break-out, and left my skin feeling too tight. Will definitely not repurchase this cleanser.