Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.8

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Just browsing the cleanser isle in Walmart and came across this. I love anything with activated charcoal and this was a mask plus exfoliant so I couldn't pass it up. I'm so, so, so happy I came across this! After using, my face was so smooth, soft and bright! The scent is very sweet. It's warm putting it on, grainy because of the sugar but I like that. A bit hard to put on evenly because it's not super thick and it's full of sugar, but once you start to use it after a while, it's not so bad. Washing it off was actually kind of soothing. Gently scrubbing the sugar on my face in small circular motions with warm water, it melted the sugar away and kind of turned into a creamy like cleanser. I LOVE this stuff! I was skeptical because of the price but it's WONDERFUL! Definitely buying more!

on 10/14/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This does exactly what it says it will. While it's more the consistency of a scrub than a mask, once you wipe it off with a warm cloth your face is left feeling clean and smooth. Despite the rough texture it didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin and unlike a scrub it didn't leave my face feeling tight. I only use it once a week on my face and neck. While it didn't do much for my pores it left my face feeling refreshed cleaned and "polished".
I hate the fact that by the time the tube is half empty you can't close it anymore. But I have recommended it to my friends and family members that wear make up and encourage them all to use it once a week.
UPDATE: I wear make up an average of twice a week but one week I had worn it about 5 days straight. I used this 3 days in a row and had a slight break out. I used my acne scrub and once my skin cleared I went back to using this once a week and was fine. It's too harsh of a mask to be used daily in my opinion

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

So after using the Biore Charcoal cleanser, i was really hesitant with trying something with charcoal again in fear that my skin would dry out like it did with Biore. This sugar and charcoal scrub is amazing! its warm on the skin but doesn't burn like the biore one. After wash the product off my skin was not dry or tight at all. My face was very smooth and it just looked more vibrant and clear of impurities. So far, so good.

on 1/3/2016 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is a godsend..bought if at my local Walmart for under 4$. Very satisfied!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This mask exfoliates your skin and has a warming feeling to it. I felt all of the impurities being pulled out my skin. After washing my face, my skin feels so soft and delicate.