Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.4

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 1/21/2018 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Superb scrub. It takes away all the dry patches and makes my skin feel very soft. I am not sure the mask does anything but it sure polishes. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Omg!!!! I am in love with this product! I love using masks and I'm always on the search for something new but good! I think I will stick with this!

This is absolutely warming on the skin. I leave it on for 20 minutes even though the package said 10 mins. I don't believe anything significant can happen in ten minutes. After I scrub my face very gently because this has alot of huge sugary grains...

The glow and smoothness after is impeccable! Seeing that this is relatively cheap...I will re-purchase since for the price, you get a good sized tube! I had a small zit that went away after two uses....yaay! Highly recommended.

on 4/8/2017 11:26:00 PM

weakness : the weakness is just the packaging that i cant close it properly. plus i've small bumps appear on my face after using this scrub maybe my skin not suit with this exfoliator.
strengthness : the smell quite nice and calm a bit. the price are sooo sooo cheap for facial scrub cause it comes with a big tube and would last longer, who suit wif this product are so lucky coz u can save ur ka-ching 💜. now i use this for my whole body and works good .

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Just browsing the cleanser isle in Walmart and came across this. I love anything with activated charcoal and this was a mask plus exfoliant so I couldn't pass it up. I'm so, so, so happy I came across this! After using, my face was so smooth, soft and bright! The scent is very sweet. It's warm putting it on, grainy because of the sugar but I like that. A bit hard to put on evenly because it's not super thick and it's full of sugar, but once you start to use it after a while, it's not so bad. Washing it off was actually kind of soothing. Gently scrubbing the sugar on my face in small circular motions with warm water, it melted the sugar away and kind of turned into a creamy like cleanser. I LOVE this stuff! I was skeptical because of the price but it's WONDERFUL! Definitely buying more!

on 10/12/2015 12:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

2 things I really like about this product, it's a charcoal mask but it doesn't dry out my skin, the exfoliant in it is sugar so it won't end up in some river killing fish. I use it more as a scrub because the consistency is on the lighter side, I just slather it on before jumping into the shower and it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It's a great scrub/cleansing mask to add in your skin care routine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is literally the best! it made my skin sooo soft and clean. This one works better than other freeman mask

on 3/12/2015 3:16:00 AM

Leaves skin feeling extra soft! Smells great. Will buy a bottle since i bought the small pavkage to try it first.

on 2/28/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I've tried LOTS of scrubs, masks, etc. and this stuff is amazing!! Has a pleasant low-key smell (neither overtly "chemical" or "natural/medicinal" and it's a steal for the price.

Although it's called a mask, it's like a scrub. It's pleasantly gritty. My skin is pretty sensitive, and I use this once a week. My skin looks and smells nice and clean - not at all raw or irritated.

on 12/27/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought it yesterday. Unfortunely it wasn't available in a full size bottle. It sooooo good. It exfoliates. The black sugar helps so much. What i did was applied it to my face and neck for like 10 minutes and then i applied a little amount of water and started to massage for 2 minutes and the rinse . my skin felt soft. it works!

on 9/25/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love, Love, Love Freemans products! For a drugstore skin treatment these facials are magical. The mask never really gets hard on your face and its more of a scrub but that's to be expected since it has black sugar in it. Because of the charcoal it will heat up a bit and that feels wonderful. For me, scrubs are a pain to rinse off and so is this one lol My skin feels smooth and fresh afterwards, that is the objective. So for 4 bucks give it a try.

FYI, I've spotted the masks at Krogers in the single packets for 1.99.