Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

This scrub is hard core and I love it!! I prefer a strong scrub so if you have sensitive skin I could imagine this might be too much for their skin. Definite repurchase

on 2/11/2018 7:39:00 AM

Left my skin completelly dry after 1 use :(
It took me days to get it back to normal

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG facial mask. I only use it about once or twice a week since I use chemical exfoliants the rest of the time. I like that the particles aren't rough or scratchy, they feel smooth and don't irritate my sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this for as long as Freeman makes it because it does make a difference in the overall tone and texture of my skin.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have only used this once but I love it. I love the texture, smell, and especially the tingly feel it leaves my face with. I don't think it's harsh at all and it makes my face so clean. I'm hoping after a few more uses I'll be able to tell a more obvious difference. I didn't leave it on as long as I should have but I'm still impressed, especially for the price.

literally the best. i had a big pimple smack dab right in the middle of my forehead and after using this it was gone the next morning. can't wait to try the others!

on 9/30/2016 10:42:00 PM

Outstanding exfoliator! I use a generous amount since it's pretty cheap and apply all over my face and neck once a week. It's wonderfully purifying and my skin is left soft and smooth. I rarely get cystic zits anymore but the last time I had a gnarly one that refused to come to a head, this scrub/mask helped bring it up in just one use. I was able to do the extraction with no scarring. Fan for life, although I also want to try the mud mask version.

$3.69 for a 6 ounce squeeze tube at Rite Aid.

I have been using this regularly for months, and I love it. It's abrasive enough to provide good exfoliation without irritating my skin. And the price is right!

on 4/22/2016 2:35:00 PM

I bought this twice, hoping it would help my face and seemed to do nothing but irritate and burn my skin. I must be allergic to something in the formula, but I can honestly feel the heat build up. There are better products out there that I just haven't found yet.

Sticky, very drying, irritating, smells perfumey, too chunky, & caused my skin to break out. Terrible product!

on 8/5/2015 2:40:00 PM

I really do enjoy this product, It's great how cheap it is as well. The product after you use it makes your skin feel really smooth. The only thing I dislike is the feeling of it doesn't last.