Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 11/3/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the mask because I was just looking for a mask and i was like, this one looks good. the mask smells really nice. i love the fact that it doesnt dry ut your skin. during the scrubbing phase, my skin was a little bit red, it felt really good. it rinsed off easily. the mask didnt feel warm on my face. i like the way the mask felt on my face i could smile easily, it didnt dry out my skin. after rinsing my face was baby butt smooth and my skin looked prettier. i stared at myself in the mirror and i kept smiling at my reflection, it worked so well. i dont know if the product lasts all day, i do my face routines at night.

on 11/27/2016 4:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have to be completely honest about this product, I have tried Freeman Masks before and they are pretty much ok, but to be honest this mask is one of the worst Polishing Masks that Freeman have made. I first cleansed my skin and I have pretty much normal skin with a few breakouts from time to time, I left my skin as little damp so that I could put the mask on my skin. It was totally impossible to smooth the mask on because the consistency was a bit too thick and wouldn't smooth on correctly. The mask itself was a bit too harsh and hurt a bit. I left in on for about 10 minutes and tried to rinse it off but I ended up washing it off, the mixture has too much sugar in it to call it a mask, it is a SCRUB!! I never did get that warm feeling at all, but it did scratch my cheeks a little. The smell is pretty good but that is the only thing that is good about the mask. The price is cheap and I guess that's why it didn't work right.. Seeing that I ended up washing this off my face I don't know if it polished my skin, and mind you I did try this mask twice, so I did give it a second chance. I am on a swap site and I think that I will be swapping this for something else that I think I might like more. And oh, of course I would not ever buy this Charcoal Polishing Mask again, sorry!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm using the CVS copy of this (same ingredients) and so far I like it. My skin started to get warm as I applied this and after rinsing with water my face felt really soft. I recommend it because it is not drying whatsoever and it's SUPER affordable. Can't testify it has done miracles on my skin yet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

AMAZINNGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! best mask besides from the cucumber one.
this product isnt really a so called "mask" but it does wonder
after one use i could tell my skin was brighther, had a nice glow to it. very smooth , and the product warms up when you rub it in.

on 1/14/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this on a whim and in the beginning of using this product, I found it to be a bit abrasive for my sensitive skin but over time, it worked will for my skin. I just used this once a week compared to the 2x a week instructions. And I heard it was a budget dupe for Lush's Dark Angel mask!