Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.1

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Omg!!!! I am in love with this product! I love using masks and I'm always on the search for something new but good! I think I will stick with this!

This is absolutely warming on the skin. I leave it on for 20 minutes even though the package said 10 mins. I don't believe anything significant can happen in ten minutes. After I scrub my face very gently because this has alot of huge sugary grains...

The glow and smoothness after is impeccable! Seeing that this is relatively cheap...I will re-purchase since for the price, you get a good sized tube! I had a small zit that went away after two uses....yaay! Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I really like this mask. About twice a month I use it for exfoliation. It is messy like most scrub type masks, but washes off easily in the shower. My skin feels smoother and any acne I had reduces or disappears afterwards. I've also used it to help combat on peeling skin (mainly from the aftermath of bad acne, but it still helps a lot). A surefire staple in my skincare routine.

on 10/14/2016 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This does exactly what it says it will. While it's more the consistency of a scrub than a mask, once you wipe it off with a warm cloth your face is left feeling clean and smooth. Despite the rough texture it didn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin and unlike a scrub it didn't leave my face feeling tight. I only use it once a week on my face and neck. While it didn't do much for my pores it left my face feeling refreshed cleaned and "polished".
I hate the fact that by the time the tube is half empty you can't close it anymore. But I have recommended it to my friends and family members that wear make up and encourage them all to use it once a week.
UPDATE: I wear make up an average of twice a week but one week I had worn it about 5 days straight. I used this 3 days in a row and had a slight break out. I used my acne scrub and once my skin cleared I went back to using this once a week and was fine. It's too harsh of a mask to be used daily in my opinion

I adore this product! It smells pleasant but it's real power is your face will feel the smoothest after treatment that it has ever felt before. And soft? Just like silk. Not to mention a glowing complexion to boot. Use once weekly for a great supplement to your facial regimen.

on 8/29/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a scrub. Its my favorite because so many scrubs out there have that pansy, barely there grit or that plastic beads suspended in cleanser texture that doesn't get the job done. Less abrasive than plain old sugar yet still exfoliates well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Saw this at the counter while checking out, thought its was a cool and got it!

It's not drying, like how scrubs usually are, on my dry skin.

Deep cleanse and remove bumps blackheads and white heads on my skin.

Cheap and good.

I've written a post on my thoughts. for more head over to

on 6/11/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I thought this would be more of a mask and it seems to be more of a scrub. It does seem to make your face feel a little "warm" when you are scrubbing with it. It is rather goopy and will not dry in place. The container is also hard to completely close once you start using it. Good for in the shower, but kind of a mess if you are out of the shower. I thought it was an ok scrub, but didn't really like it as a mask.

on 5/24/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This left my face extremely soft and smooth. I wet my face and applied the scrub with my fingers, letting the sugar do the exfoliating. I keep it on for as long as the package says and washed it off gently. Then, I used a cloth to pat my face dry. It really helped my make up application go much more smoothly. It wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin and did not dry it out. I will repurchase when I run out.

on 11/10/2014 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried the sample version of this product and I loved it. It left my face so clean and refreshing. I thought it would be too harsh considering I have sensitive skin but nope it was gentle enough to go on my face and it really gives you that deep clean feeling. I will buy this product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I do like this! It leaves my skin feeling super smooth, but the benefits stop there. My pores don't look tighter, my skin doesn't look brighter, and my face actually seems to be oilier than usual the day after I use this. Plus I think it smells grape-y, and I hate grape. For exfoliation purposes it's amazing. But other than that, I can't find any other good things about it. Probably won't repurchase as I can just buy an exfoliating wash that doesn't have to sit on my face for 5+ minutes