Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing MaskFeeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 1/21/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I REALLY didn't want to like this because it contains Propylene glycol alcohol, and I have totally eliminated any cleansing/lotion products that contain that...I got it as a stocking stuffer, so I decided to try it at least once...im 47 with combo skin, no acne or acne scars and WOW, my skin was glowing like the heavens above, for DAYS after, no joke, was very impressed. I have decided to just use it once every 10 days or so, and am not too worried about the alcohol as long as I don't use it too often, and moisturize well...but to be honest, just using it once every 10 days or so has been enough to keep the glowing effect going, and I feel like its a hard core, yet gentle exfoliator. I will probably repurchase after I use it up, because I think its only about $4 a tube, but it does the job. Its definitely not an exfoliator to be used daily, the bottle says to use twice a week, and if it didn't have glycol I probably would use it twice a week....its a great product.

on 2/28/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I've tried LOTS of scrubs, masks, etc. and this stuff is amazing!! Has a pleasant low-key smell (neither overtly "chemical" or "natural/medicinal" and it's a steal for the price.

Although it's called a mask, it's like a scrub. It's pleasantly gritty. My skin is pretty sensitive, and I use this once a week. My skin looks and smells nice and clean - not at all raw or irritated.