Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is in no way a mask, but it's a terrific sugar scrub. I don't get the "warming" effect other people reported, but this is gentle and effective at cleansing the skin. Leaves my skin moisturized and clean with no tight feeling. I love the smell, and it fades moments after rinsing. I highly recommend this for those with sensitive skin. I use it every other night.

on 6/16/2014 4:32:00 PM

I have become a huge fan of charcoal based products. My skin is light-med. and slightly oily and I have always used tons of scrubs and masks in my skin care beauty past. Though they call this a mask per se, this has the distinct performance and consistency of a thick scrub. I can also actually taste the sugar sometimes when I use it as a mask. Mostly, I use this during my baths and it is a great overall body scrub. My facial skin also really benefits from this in these hot summer months, as charcoal is a great natural product for oil absorption. However, I believe that this scrub would be suitable for all skin types and it really polishes your skin as promised and leaves it looking and feeling soft, smooth, and fresh. LOVE it!