Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.7

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 2/25/2018 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I am recently on a quest for better skin..menopause is kicking me while I am down...wrinkles and pimples do NOT mix. I got this at the local drugstore for a teeny price tag..how I use it is after I wash my face..i damp dry with washcloth and put this on...go about my bath and let it just sit. When I am ready to rinse off I rinse this last..get my hands wet again with warm water and kinda massage it in as it rinses away...and I have been pimple free since..except when I stray from this bargain...it will ALWAYS be in my bathroom from now on!!!

on 4/22/2017 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Overall, this product is great for what it claims-to polish the skin. I currently suffer with quite a bit of acne scarring and this has noticebly brightened my complexion. I disagree with the previous commenter's review that claims the mask is too rough as a scrub... it's a sugary texture and is as gentle as a cleanser. The ingredients are crazy!! So many natural extracts and oils for such a cheap product! Also, I have been using this mask for about a year and have not broken out. My skin is extremely sensitive as well. Another thing, don't expect this product to be acne fighting because that's not what it claims to do. It's a great exfoliator that washes off debris and brightens the face. Packaging could be better but all in all, a great mask!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have very dry skin with little acne. Whenever I use a face wash my face feels tight and very dry. This "mask" was more of a face scrub, but it still worked wonders on my skin. My skin didnt feel tight and was the least bit dry. It worked so great on my acne and helped the redness die down. The only con was sometimes the cap on the lid doesnt close all the way, but its no big deal. Im in love with this product and would really recommend it!