Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.2

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 6/29/2016 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this!! I need to stock up! I use it as a scrub and my skin immediately clears right up and keeps it clear. Not irritating. Not drying. Skin is soft and glows. I use it a few times a week now. I am not crazy about the packaging. The lid becomes difficult to close but the product itself more than makes up for it.

on 6/17/2016 6:47:00 PM

I finished this scrub but won't repurchase because:
1. The tube cap won't close anymore after the first use
2. If you have a pimple this scrub will burn it, make it red and take forever to heal.
It does exfoliate but I think my microfiber cloth does a better job :)

To Read all 189 Reviews, Login or Join

Amazing product!!!!

First I used it as an scrub, but its worth to used it as a mask. (I used twice a week, for 20 minutes). It really exfoliates my skin without irritation and leave it really soft.
I love the hot sense it has, and it smells delicious.

The thing I don't like, is the packaging. Once you opened it, it won't close it correctly again. Im traveling to Canad√° in a week, and Im sad. I cannot take this mask with me cause Im afraid it could mess up everything.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is amazing and seems to be the only thing that works for my acne prone skin. I noticed my skin clearing up within a week of using this and then managed to leave it at the gym. My skin started getting bad again so I stocked up on 6 of these so that it doesn't happen again. I use it every night to take my makeup off and once a week I leave it on for 20 mins as a mask. The price is great too I was under the impression that the more expensive something is the better it will work but this is about £5 a bottle and it work loads better than any high end product I've had. LOVE IT!!!

on 4/22/2016 2:35:00 PM

I bought this twice, hoping it would help my face and seemed to do nothing but irritate and burn my skin. I must be allergic to something in the formula, but I can honestly feel the heat build up. There are better products out there that I just haven't found yet.

I adore this product! It smells pleasant but it's real power is your face will feel the smoothest after treatment that it has ever felt before. And soft? Just like silk. Not to mention a glowing complexion to boot. Use once weekly for a great supplement to your facial regimen.

on 3/27/2016 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Every beauty guru on Youtube seems to have a bad opinion about scrubs, preferring chemical exfoliation for the skin.

Well, in my experience, that's a load of horse manure for folks who have oily, non-sensitive, clog-prone skin. Our skin accumulates dead skin cells on our face and since we're oily, it tends to lead to pore blockage, resulting in whiteheads and comedonal acne. Most acids (I've tried mandelic, TCA, phenol, and lactic) have very little effect on my skin.

I like this mask a lot; I think it does a better job than the dissolved aspirin mask to get rid of whiteheads. I use a prescription cream to prevent acne but the texture is admittedly richer than I would like, so that is where exfoliating comes in handy once in a while. I use it when my skin feels "blah", like it needs a good scrubbing to smooth it out.

The mask heats up my skin a fair bit but nothing painful; I leave it on for twenty minutes. When I wash it off, I usually massage my face about 30 - 50 seconds and that's enough for fresh looking, smooth skin. Sidenote: you can totally taste the sugar in this mask : )

Price is totally affordable for college kids and those looking for a good scrub on a budget!

P.S. I would NOT use this in the shower as the water will dissolve the sugar. Common sense, but I have to admit that common sense is not all that common these days...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

So after using the Biore Charcoal cleanser, i was really hesitant with trying something with charcoal again in fear that my skin would dry out like it did with Biore. This sugar and charcoal scrub is amazing! its warm on the skin but doesn't burn like the biore one. After wash the product off my skin was not dry or tight at all. My face was very smooth and it just looked more vibrant and clear of impurities. So far, so good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I'm using the CVS copy of this (same ingredients) and so far I like it. My skin started to get warm as I applied this and after rinsing with water my face felt really soft. I recommend it because it is not drying whatsoever and it's SUPER affordable. Can't testify it has done miracles on my skin yet.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've read about this so much and decided to buy one. So so love this!!! It helped my skin soft, clean and the smell so relax. I Have to wet my face first then apply this on. It is cheap and big and just so love this!!!