Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.3

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 12/30/2017 11:24:00 PM

love!! I have sensitive,acne prone, combo dry (flakey) in the winter and kind oily in the summer. I usually leave this on as instructed but maybe a tad longer, and use a lot of water to slowly scrub it off. pros: no gross perfume smell exfoliates nicely(don't scrub rough) price! ($4-$5) non irritating cons: can be harsh if not careful don't use this if you currently have a lot of active spots. I find crubs only irritate then further.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this mask so much. When you apply it, it gives off a warming sensation which I though was a problem at first but I read other reviews and realised I wasn't the only one experiencing that. I usually leave it on for a minute or two after the warmth fades and then I follow the directions when scrubbing it into my skin. The sugar isn't too large or too small so the texture is perfect for scrubbing away dead skin.

If I'm feeling lazy I won't apply it like I usually would and let it sit. I just put a bit in the palm of my hand and scrub it on my damp face.

No matter the way I use it, this product always leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth.

The only problem is you have to shake the tube upside down in order to close the lid as the sugar prevents it from closing. Even after shaking you might have to bang the lid on a hard surface for it to close properly.

literally the best. i had a big pimple smack dab right in the middle of my forehead and after using this it was gone the next morning. can't wait to try the others!

I was so excited to get this! First time I used it I was really happy although it did nothing. But a few days later I couldn't reach for it again. It smells so perfumy! A lot of reviews said its not bothersome but omg! I have acne prone skin and anything with a strong or even mild scent makes my skin react. It says in the ingredient that it has perfume. My skin was blotchy and red after I had washed it off (I wore it for twenty minutes as mask and then massaged it off with water) I thought it was because of the warming sensation of the pack. But its the perfume. I really wanted to enjoy it because its so soft and the warm feeling is soooo nice! Maybe I'll try it again sometime later.

on 6/23/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scrub, it leaves my face feeling clean and unclogged without the harsh aftermath of red and raw feeling skin. I didn't like the smell at first but I don't mind it anymore, it's actually quite relaxing. I use this scrub/mask to exfoliate my face twice a week and I like how it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin. For the quantity and quality you receive for such a small price, this product is truly worth a try. For a product that is sold in drugstores at such a low price, this product has better perks than most high end products. The ingredients are mainly all natural extracts from fruits and the scrub is cruelty free! This product was not tested on animals, it's packed with natural ingredients and it won't break your bank!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ok I've battled with acne which resulted in acne scars all over one side of my face. I also recently have been getting mild acne on my chin, forehead and temples. Not anymore

i swear, all it took for my skin to be literally GLOWING AND CLEAR was three things: this product ( as a face scrub in the shower), ice, and honey. I swear. I've been doing raw honey masks, spot treatments, and as a cleanser for over a week. I also iced my face twice a day with a slightly melted ice cube, rubbing it gently over my face until completely melted.

So, ice and honey have kept my skin pretty clear but i still have small breakouts. I used this product because my skin looked like it needed MAJOR EXFOLIATION. (dry dull skin in places, blackheads, the usual.) After using this in the shower today, I iced my face and took a nap. I woke up and looked in the mirror and my skin is flawless and the acne scars are pretty much invisible..... Ok I still have a mild breakout on my forehead and a pimple on my chin but its hardly noticeable.

This is HUGE for me.... definitely will add this into my routine probably 2 times a week. I hope my skin stays this clear. Anyone with acne prone, oily skin should definitely try this out. I'm going to leave my house without makeup today :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS I HAVE EVER PUT ON MY FACE!!! My life revolves around the one day I apply this mask! I could put this on a few days a week but I really don't want to use it up too quickly because my life would end.

So the product is multitasking, which I love, so I don't have to exfoliate and then apply a mask which would be too much for my skin. I usually leave this on for 20-45 minutes (putting on those Park and Rec episodes) , even though it says 5- 10 minutes, but I don't think it has a negative impact on my skin other than the mask starting to slightly melt.

When I take it off, I scrub at my face lightly as the mask was pretty intense(it heats up, by the way) and my skin feel SO INCREDIBLE!! It feels clean and soft and plump and I could conquer the world! Highly recommend to people with oily to acne-prone skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is literally the best! it made my skin sooo soft and clean. This one works better than other freeman mask

on 1/30/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is great! I have sensitive skin that is irritated by products like the st.ives scrub that everyone raves about. This is a great exfoliant that does not irritate my skin, and also smells lovely. I use this twice a week to reduce the look of pores and black heads.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have very dry skin with little acne. Whenever I use a face wash my face feels tight and very dry. This "mask" was more of a face scrub, but it still worked wonders on my skin. My skin didnt feel tight and was the least bit dry. It worked so great on my acne and helped the redness die down. The only con was sometimes the cap on the lid doesnt close all the way, but its no big deal. Im in love with this product and would really recommend it!