Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

Freeman Beauty Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask
Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask

4.2

Not tested on animals

sucrose, propylene glycol, carbon (activated charcoal), kaolin musa sapientum (banana) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut extract), zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, psidium guajava fruit extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, carica papaya fruit extract, maranta arundinacea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, santalum album (sandalwood) extract, macrocystus pyrifera extract, nasturtium officinale extract, aleurites moluccana extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, carbomer, fragrance (parfum), iron oxide.

on 10/2/2018 11:52:00 AM

I love this! Never aggravates my roseacea. I use it on my scalp once or twice a week to get my hair really clean and keep my scalp from getting the pimples I get from sweating. Really a great product.

This scrub is hard core and I love it!! I prefer a strong scrub so if you have sensitive skin I could imagine this might be too much for their skin. Definite repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! I'm finishing my first tube now and I'm definitely buying more. My best friend sent this to me in a care package because I was having trouble finding skincare products that I liked. I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's leaves my skin soft and silky smooth. It's really great at getting all of the dead and dry skin off of my face. I couldn't believe how well it worked just after my first use.

I use it twice a week after washing my face. It is really exfoliating, so if you don't like scrubs, this isn't the product for you. I apply a thin layer over my damp face and let it sit for 7 minutes. It feels like it heats up just a little bit while it sits. Then I get my hands wet with warm water and gently massage it for a minute before rinsing it off. I follow it up with the rest of my routine (toner, moisturizer, ect.) If you use pore strips, I find that using this before hand really helps the strips get more stuff out.

This is definitely worth a try!

I just tried this for the first time. Bought the tube at Big Lots for $3.50. Only used a small amount, but the particles tore my skin apart, and irritated the rosacea on my cheeks. The scent is also very strong. It's odd though. I've used the Apple Cider Vinegar Scrub with pumice frequently but never had any problems with my skin flaring up. My cheeks feel like they have been slapped or stung by bees.... I'm tempted to try it again, to see if it is a fluke, but for now, I would not repurchase.

on 2/25/2018 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I am recently on a quest for better skin..menopause is kicking me while I am down...wrinkles and pimples do NOT mix. I got this at the local drugstore for a teeny price tag..how I use it is after I wash my face..i damp dry with washcloth and put this on...go about my bath and let it just sit. When I am ready to rinse off I rinse this last..get my hands wet again with warm water and kinda massage it in as it rinses away...and I have been pimple free since..except when I stray from this bargain...it will ALWAYS be in my bathroom from now on!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a bomb-ass sugar scrub/mask! I’ve been using it for almost a year, and I still have a lot left. I got it for $3-4 at the dollar store, and it’s a really great product for the price. My skin always feels so soft and clean when I use this! I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but my face feels kinda warm in a weird way when I apply this, but there’s never any kind of allergic reaction. It’s a bit odd, but not concerning enough for me to discontinue using this. I actually got my best friend addicted to this mask, and she has really sensitive skin that is irritated by most products. Hands down my favourite scrub, and I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 2/11/2018 7:39:00 AM

Left my skin completelly dry after 1 use :(
It took me days to get it back to normal

on 1/21/2018 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Superb scrub. It takes away all the dry patches and makes my skin feel very soft. I am not sure the mask does anything but it sure polishes. I will repurchase.

on 1/7/2018 2:14:00 PM

I use this as a body exfoliant and prior to shaving because this is a very abrasive mixture. The sugar particles are large and sharp, and it feels like it cuts my face when I use this on my face. I used this on my chest and I had dozens of small scratches all over my decolletage from where this scratched me, and the scratches remained after I got out of the shower but did fade away several minutes after that. This does leave your skin quite soft afterwards and I imagine it’s because it literally scrubs some off. It’s perfect for preshaving so I’ll finish this bottle up on my legs, but will not repurchase.

on 12/30/2017 11:24:00 PM

love!! I have sensitive,acne prone, combo dry (flakey) in the winter and kind oily in the summer. I usually leave this on as instructed but maybe a tad longer, and use a lot of water to slowly scrub it off. pros: no gross perfume smell exfoliates nicely(don't scrub rough) price! ($4-$5) non irritating cons: can be harsh if not careful don't use this if you currently have a lot of active spots. I find crubs only irritate then further.