It's a 10 Miracle Silk Express Conditioner

No Image

4.8

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol,, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hydrolyzed Silk, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citral, Butylphenyl, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Doesn't build up, detangles easily with a wide toothed comb and makes my bleached ends less frizzy. My hair isn't the least bit oily but so soft to the touch. Got the small $20 bottle at Ulta and will probably invest in the jumbo $50 pump when I run out.

on 12/23/2016 10:09:00 AM

WOW. After being on humira for a few months, my hair has completely dried out and frizzed / fully separates when brushed. I've tried everything to get it back to normal - regular coconut oil treatments, leave in conditioners, avoiding washing... but this. This is the first thing that truly worked! Previously I had always had *that* hair - fine but full of bounce, shine, volume and body. And this conditioner brought it all back by the second use! What really worked for me was using the conditioner and following it up with It's a 10! Leave in + Keratin on the ends. Truly magic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is wonderful conditioner. It smells like white flowers and conditions without weighing your hair down. I recently cut off my bra-strap length heavily highlighted hair and dyed it back to my natural color. I expected it would feel like straw but with this conditioner it feels almost like like silk but still has plenty of volume.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have to agree with the others here, from the first use, this conditioner made an immediate difference. My hair feels so much softer when I use it. I've used tons of high end products out there. Nothing ever made this kind of impact. I'll be buying the shampoo as well (do they have one in this silk formula?)

on 10/7/2015 9:04:00 AM

I picked this up after reading the rave reviews, and I am sooo glad that I did! It smells great, has a good consistency, and really makes my hair smooth and soft and moisturizer. I'm currently on my 4th bottle! It's not a cheap buy, but it's worth the money in my opinion. My super long, super thick hair detangles pretty easily now with help from this and my Wet Brush. My only gripe would be the packaging is small, and I go though the regular sized tube in a week and a half. But again, worth it!

Let me first start out by saying back in high school I used to have nice soft frizz free hair. Ugh, how I under appreciated those days. After jumping on the hair dye bandwagon and discovering the endless possibilities of heat styling tools, my hair has seen better days. Not to mention some medical issues that have left me on lifelong medications that seem to have sucked a lot of moisture from my hair. Well I've learned my lesson, I've grown my hair out to its natural color and stopped using heat tools as much, but alas my hair will never be the same. Frizz seems to be my constant companion these days. I've tried lots of different products and wasted a lot of money. I first tried this conditioner as a sample that came with the it's a 10 leave in spray. Wow! This made my hair so smooth and tangle free. It seemed too good to be true. So as soon as I could I bought myself a bottle. It seems to be the only product I've found so far to moisture and tame the frizzies in my medication riddled strands! Although it's a tad expensive, in the long run I feel I'm saving money by not going out and purchasing all these other products that don't even come close.

on 4/18/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

'Like Whoa' was the name of a song for something that blows your mind. This is one of those products

This just turned my hair to silk & I smell like I just stepped out of Vogue!

I can't believe this. It's a 10. Literally.

i found this online and bought it. it s absolutely amazing but unfortunately i can not find it in my country. i think it only sells in usa. i would really really like to find it in europe,so please tell me if u have any solutions or u know where i can buy this,as i have to pay a lot so this would be sent to me and i have to wait a lot too. this product is absolutely amazing,i have medium fizzy normal hair,and i so love what it does to my hair. i also like the smell. i must also say i m a juckie and i ve been using a lot of professional product like kerastase,joico and so on, that worked pretty good but i ve always returned to this one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this condtioner. It's always important to follow directions on the label and this conditoner really proves that point. I love that it has silk amino acids, wheat protein, hydrolized collagen AND jojoba oil which is literally perfect for anyone who color treats their hair. Its not heavy either and both the shampoo and conditioner work amazing with dry shampoo if you skip days washing your hair.

It's a 10 Silk Express is the best conditioner I've ever used, and honestly hair type doesn't matter. I'm a licensed hair stylist and when I'm at the back bar this is the first thing I gravitate towards! The price can be steep BUT IT IS WORTH IT FOR QUALITY. Packaging is also cute and one small squeeze will do the trick. Forever love this product.