Fysiko eyelash serum

Filtered by skin tone : Other
 Fysiko eyelash serum
before and after Fysiko eyelash serumFysiko eyelash serum

4.7

on 8/13/2013 5:30:00 AM

Expensive? yes! Works? YES! I had been using it for few months now and my eyelashes are HUGE! I had never had such long eyelashes in my life, didn't even know its possible

I just purchased second tube. I bought first one on Amazon and then found a coupon online for purchasing directly. I didn't expect it to work, I wanted for my eyelashes to get bigger, but I didn't expect such dramatic results! I now use it twice a week and hope this tube will last me a year, because I was using previous one for 6 months and applied every night!

I will definitely buy again. My sister gave it to me for Christmas and I am buying new tube now. They sent me 10% discount, which helps, but product is expensive! Not expensive as Latisse ( which is $100 for month and a half) but still it is investment. I am really happy though, it does work, it made my eyelashes much longer, fuller, my eyelashes curl now! I am so in love with this product! I give 4 stars because of price, but I calculated that with Latisse I would spend $900 a year and with Fysiko - less than $280! and no primers, curlers, extensions, falsies, none of that!