Shiseido Future Solution LX Night Cream

No Image

on 8/9/2016 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I've got this cream for about a month now. Quite thick texture and not so fast to melt or be absorbed by the skin. It came with a small and thin spatula to scoop the cream out of the jar. I have this feeling that the cream just stay on top of my skin and did nothing much. No obvious change in term of firmness, moisture or reducing wrinkle happened. I won't buy this product again.

on 7/26/2013 2:44:00 AM

Ok, so I went to Nordstrom today to buy the Future Solution Eye Cream, and right now they have a deal, the Eye Cream comes in a set with small sample sizes of 3 products from this line! Otherwise, I would have never bought this cream as the full size is $260. And I don`t have any wrinkles yet, lol. However, the packaging is beautiful, futuristic, luxurious. The cream`s texture is heavenly, almost like velvet. Goes on super smooth, plumps skin, smells soft. I have very sensitive skin, and this is loaded with anti aging stuff, so it made it a bit red but really plump and alive. I have to update later. I am guessing the product is a strong anti aging product, but might be too much for my skin, and I really have no wrinkles at this point. If you are desperate, try it, it has got great reviews all over, and considering the thick texture and how little you need, (sinks in beautifully though), the jar will last a long time for sure.