Ginvera - Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream

i used Ginvera marvel gel, irs green tea day cream and night cream in a trial pack. i am not very impressed with its effect and thus give up in continuance of using. i never know they have BB cream until i read these two reviewers' posts. i then buy a tube and at first, i m quite worry that what the shade will be as it writes 'for all skin tones'. i have fair asian skin with acne scar marks on my cheeks and skin. i hope this product can conceal the scars n gives me an even skin tobe and cover up the redness on my skin due to sensitiveness to pimples cream. this product does not disappointed me as it is easy to spread with a pleasant smell n it does not make my skin feels sticky. i can just wear this on its own without any powder n my face looks radiant and brighter. it also conceals my dark circles. it makes ny makeup looks more natural and nude without feeling cakey or heavy. love it.

I find western BB creams too watery and more like tinted moisturisers, and I find the korean BB creams too heavy and pale. This BB cream is great! It feels refreshing to put on and provides great medium coverage. It does provide enough moisture but is not overladen with it so its the best BB cream for my combo skin and I don't have any problems with shiny skin as I do the heavier BB's. I will say though that it states its for all skin colours - nah! Good for pale to medium only. Comes in a small size so I find its best to buy direct from overseas as its half the price than a western seller.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is absolutely amazing! It's my favourite BB Cream and it comes in one universal shade. It matches my skin colour perfectly and it blends so easily into my skin.
Usually I use a stippling brush to apply foundations or BB Creams but with this one I prefer to use my fingers to blend it into my skin.

The Ginvera Nude Cover BB Cream has a SPF30/PA++ to protect the skin from harmful UV rays. It has a velvety texture and is very light-weight on the skin. The only downside I would say is that it only provides a light to medium coverage and I prefer a medium to full coverage BB cream just because I want to be able to cover up all my imperfections. This BB cream works best for those with lightly oily, normal and combination skin and it gives your skin a dewy natural looking glow!

This BB Cream is perfect for someone with a MAC NC 30/35 shade

I definitely recommend this product!