Kanebo Platinum Pearl Pink lipgloss

4.7

These Platinum Pearl glosses by Kanebo come packaged in a small squeeze tube with a round applicator tip (sadly, not nearly as good as a slanted tip). The tube itself is made of a rather thin plastic. I would never just throw this in my purse, because it DOES leak considerably through the tip at the lightest squeeze due to the soft plastic the tube is made of (I carry it in a thin makeup bag upright with the tip pointing up).

The good news is, for such a small price the product itself is worth bearing with its less than stellar packaging. It has no identifiable fragrance (just a very slight plastic-y smell from its ingredients) or taste. It is very glossy on - the perfect mirror pout. The texture is a little bit goopy, while still being considerably thin and not sticky. Just enough for a bit of lasting power and the right texture for the shiny glazed lips effect.

Platinum Pearl in Pink is a sheer milky light pink upon application, with very fine microshimmer and a beautiful iridescent effect that lives up to the Pearl in its name (not frosty at all - a subtle, pretty pearlescent effect). I'm not a fan of extremely sheer glosses, but just for the cuteness and the pretty glossy pearl effect, I would repurchase this product - in spite of the sheerness and the very leaking-prone tube.

This is one of my fav. l/g's. I am very picky when it comes down to l/g and I have to say this is one of the few that is on the top of my list. It goes on very shiny with a nice pink pout look. No smell to it but it is sorta sticky but not so much tacky like some other l/g's.

i love this product. i bought this a while back but decided to use it realizing that i spent too much money on glosses i rarely used. i'm so glad i bought this!! its exactly the type that i wanted with the not too viscousness and light "pearl" pink color to it. and its was only 4.75. i bring it everywhere with me and the packaging is so cute!

This is one of my favourite lip gloss. I have bought the red one and the pink one and both give me healthy, natural and glossy finish without hurting my pocket. The lip gloss gives me a hint of red color and they really moisturize my lips without greasy feeling. Eventhough I need to pay a bit more to buy in Vancouver, I still adore it and think it is still worthy.

This is the best lipgloss EVER (besides my ROCKET CITY's gloss). The colors are SOOOO pretty, it lasts and lasts. I wore this @ 7 in the morning, and it lasts almost to noon (when I started licking my lips since I was so hungary).

There are no flavors (which I like), and the texture is not sticky or runny, just perfect. It shines and shines, there is some shimmer in it also. The tube is adorable, very cute.

For 5 dollars, this is totally worth it, and it's not that it's just good for it's 5 dollars worth, it's better than all my expensive 15+ lip glosses too! continued >>

I think this is a super deal for $5.00. This super shiny pearl pink lipgloss comes in a cute little tube and looks pretty over a nice lipliner or lipstick. The texture is perfect (not too runny yet not to sticky) and I prefer this texture over MAC's. I purchased this at my local japanese super market. There's also no funny taste to this gloss.