St.Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Ageing Multi-Action Face

No Image

on 12/26/2014 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

have tried loads of others, but love this,,does all it claims to do, def buy again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The reason I gave it such a low rating is simply because it just does not work. No tan whatsoever, and definitely no anti-aging benefits-- don't waste your money on this product. On top of that it was greasy and smelled strongly of self tanner, which is one thing to smell on your body, but another to smell on your face. A disappointment overall. I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora and would never buy it with my own money.

on 6/20/2014 11:55:00 PM

Very weird smell that lingers. Didn't notice much difference and was very expensive

on 5/16/2014 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If only this tanner didn't break me out! I have dry, sensitive skin with mostly small hormonal acne. A couple days after I started using this, I got some zits and painful pimples around my jawline. I never breakout in this area, even during or around that time of the month when my acne is at it's worst! This was the only product I had introduced to my facial care at the time so I know this is the culprit. It is a little greasy on the skin, but it was moisturizing, so you wouldn't need to add a daily moisturizer. The color was fabulous. After about 3 days I noticed a difference. It is not orangey or splotchy so you don't have to worry about embarassing spots showing up on your face. I just gives you a nice bronzy glow that looks natural. I really liked the results of this tanner, but will not continue to use it since it breaks me out. The only reason I only gave it 2 lippies is because of how it caused break out.

on 7/29/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried many self tanners made specifically for the face, this is by far the best.It gives a natural, even color in addition to moisturizing. LOVE IT!

on 7/25/2013 3:16:00 AM

This seemed like an interesting product so I got a sample at Sephora. It's a heavy white lotion and the scent isn't too strong. I have combination skin and unfortunately this was incredibly greasy on my skin. It looked like my face was covered in oil. I washed it off several hours later. The next day I did have a nice light, natural looking tan- not too noticeable, just a healthy glow. It also didn't break me out. Unfortunately, it's nothing special for the price.