Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

on 7/26/2016 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My skin ( combination - spot prone )

I will start by saying I prefer the 'Extreme' version of these Nip+Fab Glycolic Pads.

I found the alcohol in these pads to be somewhat drying, caused too many unnecessary spots.

However.

-They are still decent.

Price - Very affordable compared to many glycolic treatments.

Packaging - Always replace the lid or they WILL dry out. Otherwise, packaging is all good.

Effect - Helped w/ skin turnover. But just not as nicely as I had hoped.

Probably wouldn't repurchase, but, I absolutely ADOREEEE the extreme pads. They're bloody brilliant.

on 7/1/2016 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love these pads! They last a long time as well. I have discoloration on my chin, it was really bad. This really helped even my chin. It really works!

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/26/2016 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these pads! I use one every night, after cleansing. Greatly improve the tone and texture of your skin.

on 5/13/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I use it everyday after cleansing and it has cleared up my skin, it looks smooth and radiant. I'm relatively sensitive to strong peels and this one did not irritate at all. I will definitely repurchase. I've started using the pads on other parts of my body combined with the Glycolic Fix Extreme pads and the Glycolic Fix serum and it's already improving the texture on my decollete and stomach where I had a lot of rough texture. I'm in love with this line. Not one dud product yet!

I think that this product is really good for being available at the DS and it's effectiveness for the price.

I only use this when I notice my skin is having some hormonal breakouts. I am not one to spend a lot of money on things that you use and toss so quickly and cleansers BC I feel like that is money down the drain.

I usually spend my money on treatment serums and sometimes night cream and foundation BC they stay on your skin for 8 or more hours, and that to me is more worth it. However, I do prefer DS over HE because why spend more when u don't have to and when it comes to skincare, it is all about consistency, protection, delaying. There is no reversing or correcting skincare issues unless you visit the dermatologist.

I took off 1 lippie because it does dry pretty quickly even when the lid is tightly closed

on 4/25/2016 10:48:00 AM

I tried the extreme night ones first, but wanted something milder for daily use, and to use the night ones maybe two to three times a week. These definitely feel milder (and don't leave as much a residue as the night ones) and I like them for daily polishing. The jar comes with the 60 pads well-soaked in the solution, and there's a light scent. They dry quickly and my skin feels natural. Since using this and the night formula, my skin looks a lot better. Smoother, less pores, and breakouts are way down. (Now it's just a tiny spot, and it goes away lightning fast without irritation.) These along with the night fix ones, are godsends. I see myself buying again and again. The price isn't bad, either, so I may try them on a couple old leg-shaving scars and see how that helps.

I fully expected these to be a bit meh, but honestly have been thrilled with the results. I've been using the extreme night pads and the day ones with blue daisy, and my skin feels smoother, I haven't had a pimple in ages and it seems to be the only thing that has shifted my post-zit red marks. Bit of a HG for me. Definitely buying these again and again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Nip and Fab is a great line of products (I use the glycolic pads and the 4% glycolic serum) and it has made a noticeable difference in my skin. Over the past six months with daily use it has eliminated fine lines and wrinkles and has noticeably brightened my skin. The packaging is great for these pads, they are heavily soaked in the product and stored in a screw on jar. I have never had a problem with the packaging or with the saturation of the pads. There is a faint scent with the product which fades minutes after application. Overall this is a HG item of mine now, I highly recommend giving this product a try.

have been looking into a glycolic acid treatment readily available in Canada for months and by chance found these at shoppers. I had previously been using Healthy Skin face lotion to exfoliate for a few months, but felt it was starting to burn. These pads are great — seem to hold fluid well and the smell doesn't bother my skin or offend me at all. I am seeing a clearance with my black heads very readily and feel like I am glowing. I have been using these once a day at night after cleansing with Spectrojel, then following with Avène Tolerance Emulsion. Really lovely combo! WRT people complaining about the "sticky residue", I have been more of the mind set that it's extra toner to work over night :-) it's a low % of acid so more staying power is great!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If your like me you you read every review you can find on a product before buying it and did exactly that before I bought these. I was extremely hesitant as I have extremely oily skin, huge pores and breakout around my chin. I have been trying to get off using proactiv for so many years as it has destroyed my skin from all the bad chemicals and everything I've tried has broken my skin out terribly and I always went back to proactiv. This is the first product I have used that has helped. When I say helped I mean my skin overall has dramatically improven, the texture, pigmentation, acne scarring has all improved. While my first week I did break out around my chin I was so determined to stick it out and not resort to bad habits and I did, after the first week the breakouts stopped and by the second week even the redness and scarring was going (yes I may have fallen victim to the odd squeezing of a pimple) this product is amazing. My routine is very simple I use these at night and in the morning the nip and fab glycolic scrub fix and that's it. If I'm having a day at home with no makeup Ill just use the fix pads. I really hope this review gives someone the courage to go and purchase this product as I know you won't regret it.