Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads
Nip+Fab Glycolic Peel pads

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great for the very dry patches of my combo skin, it's made the world of difference to my brow area and now my foundation doesn't look cakey there (weird place to have dry patches, hooray!). They feel a little tingly straight after I've used them on my skin and leave a bit of a tacky resedue until I use moisturiser on top, which seems to fix the issue. There is pleanty of product absorbed into each pad- I can do my entire face and neck no problem. These are a nice low percentage AHA if you want to start trying out AHA products to see if your skin can handle them.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using these and the Dragon's Blood pads for about three or so months, and they seem to be doing good things for my skin! I use them mostly in the evenings, usually alternating days. I've definitely had less zits popping up and a lot of the closed up, clogged pores on my forehead are gone.

My jar had plenty of the liquid soaked into the pads, but they will definitely dry out if you're not closing the lid properly.

It does leave a kind of tacky residue, but I don't mind it, especially because I follow it up with a moisturizer about half an hour later or so (mine's got niacinamide in it, so I try to give my skin time to level out its pH).

on 5/3/2017 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I have very oily skin, and these just worsened that issue and caused a slight breakout. These are very moisturizing and I could feel a film on my face as soon as I used it. They did a great job clearing away dead skin, but the oiliness was just too much for me. To use them up, I've been using them on my body instead. They have improved the texture of an old scar that gets scaly, but they haven't had any effects on my elbows or other places with hyper-pigmentation and rough skin.

They do have a fairly strong smell, I enjoyed it but if you don't like strong scents on your face or you have sensitive skin be careful.

I moved on to Pixi Glow Tonic to replace these Nip + Fab pads, and that product does what I need for my oily skin without the unnecessary extra moisture.

on 3/30/2017 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Bought these about 2 weeks ago, and I'm really liking them. I use one at night after washing my face, generally I don't wear makeup other than concealer when at work during the week so I don't have a lot to remove at the end of the day. I do find if I've worn makeup and do my full routine, these wipe off that final bit of residue after the micellar water, eye makeup remover, and face wash.

I find the scent quite mild, and it doesn't sting my eyes or burn my nose. If I rub the pad too hard on my face I do find it rolls up, but I've had no issues with there not being enough product to cover my whole face with one pad. They leave a heavy, slightly tacky feeling on my skin, but that goes away once I use a moisturizer on top. I get oily with that combination but it's mostly due to my moisturizer. I've noticed a definite improvement in my skin and no irritation so far, despite having dry skin.

So far so good, I might try out the extreme pads once these run out, by then it will be getting close to summer and I'll need less heavy moisture.

on 3/12/2017 3:51:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Yes, I am of a certain age, and yes, I am a product junkie. Let me be the first to tell you that I would rather buy product from the drugstore than Sephora. But nothing else that I was using was making a dent with my acne scars, dark spots, and under-the-skin bumps, which I expect will eventually bloom as acne when scheduled. So, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of dead skin debris, dirt, and/ or other gunk this stuff removes, even after cleansing. I got this using a coupon at CVS, and went back to pick up the smaller trial size that is perfect for travel. I can't say it is my HG, but it is in my current top 5😋

on 3/12/2017 3:03:00 PM

The pro to this product is its great for sensitive skin and a great price. I have been using them for over 6 months, has there been a real difference in my skin? I think so.... but hard to say. Have they irritated my skin? Definitely not. So I feel like I am getting some benefit of AHA without the irritation.

on 2/15/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Haven't noticed any visible difference in my skin since I started using it. I'm more than halfway done with the pads. The pads don't seem to be really saturated and feel kinda dry so I don't think there's much product on there. Won't buy it again since it doesn't seem very effective to me.

I have mixed feelings about this product. Overall, I think it does a good job for the price, but I think the pads should be thicker. The pads always roll up when I'm using them on my face. I'll try using two at once instead.

on 12/24/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are "fine" but nothing amazing. The pads should be a little more saturated, I think. They leave a bit of a tacky feeling on the skin, but it's not a big deal considering I follow the pads with some serum or cream. I am not sure if they are doing much for my skin or not. Perhaps the "extreme" version would be more impressive.

I've been using this for a month plus, sometimes 2x a day. I have sensitive, dry skin. My face never feels tight after this and my dry patches are gone. I think it does a good job of gently exfoliating. Excellent product, it was on sale at my local cvs for 6 bucks. I also bought the Kale moisturizer. Both products are great! I would buy more from this line.