Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix pads
Nip+Fab Glycolic Peel pads

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

on 2/15/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Haven't noticed any visible difference in my skin since I started using it. I'm more than halfway done with the pads. The pads don't seem to be really saturated and feel kinda dry so I don't think there's much product on there. Won't buy it again since it doesn't seem very effective to me.

I have mixed feelings about this product. Overall, I think it does a good job for the price, but I think the pads should be thicker. The pads always roll up when I'm using them on my face. I'll try using two at once instead.

on 12/24/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are "fine" but nothing amazing. The pads should be a little more saturated, I think. They leave a bit of a tacky feeling on the skin, but it's not a big deal considering I follow the pads with some serum or cream. I am not sure if they are doing much for my skin or not. Perhaps the "extreme" version would be more impressive.

I've been using this for a month plus, sometimes 2x a day. I have sensitive, dry skin. My face never feels tight after this and my dry patches are gone. I think it does a good job of gently exfoliating. Excellent product, it was on sale at my local cvs for 6 bucks. I also bought the Kale moisturizer. Both products are great! I would buy more from this line.

This is an easy and inexpensive way to incorporate AHAs into your skincare. I feel like the pads give me a little extra help to remove leftover makeup, etc. too.

on 12/4/2016 5:21:00 PM

These have less acids and not as much glycolic as the Extreme pads, so they do less. They have more soothing agents, but too much fragrance and are not very saturated. So overall the Extreme is better, though neither is good for sensitive skin.

on 12/4/2016 5:02:00 PM

Alcohol, linalool, parfum, and witch hazel. The ingredients list reads like a how-to of long-term irritation to your skin. Even those who are not experiencing instantaneous dryness or sensitivity to let them know this is going on are probably doing damage underneath. I believe the glycerin would mask some of the symptoms.

on 12/3/2016 2:47:00 AM

I think that this is good if you don't already have an AHA in your routine! I had used AHA before and I have stopped for two months but my skin hasn't really changed since then and adding this was not that much different from the regular wipes. Also I wouldn't advise using this on your eyes. Overall, I think it's a good product for some good and easy chemical exfoliation doubled with cleansing!

on 10/25/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this breaks me out :( I liked the idea of a glycolic pad to use at night, but my combo/sensitive skin does NOT like this. I do much better with the alpha hydrox enhanced lotion.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! Smells great and my skin is so smooth! No breakouts in over a month!