Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads
Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing PadsNip+Fab Glycolic Peel pads

4.1

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 40-B), Disodium EDTA, Globularia Alypum (Blue Daisy) Extract, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral

on 5/13/2018 2:15:00 PM

My friend suggested Dr. Dennis Gross AHA pads when I had a GC to Sephora. They were amazing but I couldn't imagine spending $60 on 4 cotton pads ever again.

Fast forward a month later, and I found the Nip+Fab pads on sale at CVS. I love these so much more, because they are intended for daily use and therefore more gentle. After I remove my makeup with grape seed oil, I swipe ones of these only face. They keep my skin looking glowing and milia at bay.

And if nothing else, the price can't be beat!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have highly reactive facial skin and chest skin and tried these with some trepidation. I bought the little travel size first from Superdrug for £1.50 to test it out. It has five pads and within two I was confident I'd be buying these again. As it turns out, they have performed marvelously on my skin (generally oily, dehydrated, prone to patches of eczema when over-stressed or upset by irritant products) with no bad reactions at all. I ordered the full-size tub before the travel size had run out and will use the travel size to take pads with me when I go away on holiday.

After 3 weeks of use just at night (I swipe on face, neck and chest after removing make-up thoroughly and leave for a few minutes before rinsing in the shower as residues tend to upset my skin) the longstanding rough and flaking areas between my eyebrows and on my upper lip - which are usually highly upset and left raw by any attempt at manual exfoliation - are smooth and non-flakey and look better than they have in years. The rest of my skin looks more refined, more even in texture and less red (I have rosacea, though mostly under control I have persistant 'diffuse redness' as my dermatologist says).

I would advise a patch test at first to check you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients but am fairly confident in saying that if I, with my lifelong thin, reactive skin can use these things and experience success, most people probably can.

I've been using these pads for about 6 months now. I patch test everything and though I had an initial break out from them i kept going just to give it it's due. Turns out the small break out was a purge.

I began using them in the pm after cleansing after patch testing for about a month. I purged again mostly around the chin and jaw area. It was a little disheartening but I decided to push through because I figured the mini purge didn't last long so why not.

I'm so glad I did, my skin cleared up beautifully, after a few weeks, even acne scars I had from previous breakouts began to disappear, my skins textures evened out and I even began to glow a little. I had so many compliments about my skin after using these.

They are a little tacky on the skin, but I only use them in the pm and let them dry in for 20 minutes before going in with any other products so that doesn't really bother me.

This review is only my experience with the product, if you want to try these expect a breakout or two as your skin gets used to them, they are an active and can cause purging. And as with every product patch test, patch test, patch test, you never know what your going to react to.

on 3/3/2018 10:49:00 AM

I use these pads daily they are fairly mild but great for melting and removing makeup, keep my skin fresh in between professional peels but I still need to use a high concentrate glycolic serum a couple of times a week for my skin to be glowing!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I'm on my third jar and will continue. My skin is much smoother in texture and appearance.

on 1/5/2018 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. It’s affordable and convenient to purchase (Target, Big W, ASOS). I find it works well on both aging skin and acne prone, oily skin. Leaves your face feeling fresh without the dryness

on 10/19/2017 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using both the normal daily pads and extreme pads (every other night) and I have found great improvement in my skin after a few days. This is my first time introducing glycolic products to my skin regime and it's the best thing I've done. My skin is usually oily, and tend to always get black heads. I have found black heads have reduced alot, my overall skin appears alot more smooth and glowy. Im always surprised how much dirt/left over makeup is removed by the pads, after my usual cleanser. It shows that I've not been cleaning my face as clean as I'd thought. Makeup applies alot more smoother, due to less dry patches and smoother surface.
It's important to use sunscreen daily. I can't imagine going back from not using these pads, they're easy and convenient.

on 7/31/2017 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a free sample of these products and I wasn't expecting to like them as much as I did. They are a quick and convenient way to exfoliate the face and leave the skin feeling really fresh and bright.
I had a milk spot that had been there for ages and this is the only exfoliating product which actually got rid of it so I am very impressed!
Really like the travel size version as they make a great product for travelling.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great for the very dry patches of my combo skin, it's made the world of difference to my brow area and now my foundation doesn't look cakey there (weird place to have dry patches, hooray!). They feel a little tingly straight after I've used them on my skin and leave a bit of a tacky resedue until I use moisturiser on top, which seems to fix the issue. There is pleanty of product absorbed into each pad- I can do my entire face and neck no problem. These are a nice low percentage AHA if you want to start trying out AHA products to see if your skin can handle them.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using these and the Dragon's Blood pads for about three or so months, and they seem to be doing good things for my skin! I use them mostly in the evenings, usually alternating days. I've definitely had less zits popping up and a lot of the closed up, clogged pores on my forehead are gone.

My jar had plenty of the liquid soaked into the pads, but they will definitely dry out if you're not closing the lid properly.

It does leave a kind of tacky residue, but I don't mind it, especially because I follow it up with a moisturizer about half an hour later or so (mine's got niacinamide in it, so I try to give my skin time to level out its pH).