Arbonne FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub

3.8

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2016 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, the use of scrubs is a little bit controversial, but I don't care--I like a good exfoliating scrub a few times a week.
This is a very gentle scrub, so gentle it barely qualifies as a scrub. My skin didn't feel any softer, smoother or fresher after using.
No polyethylene beads is a good thing, yay! There was no fragrance and I didn't find it to be irritating; but I didn't find it to be much of anything.
I found no change in the feel or appearance of my skin after a couple of uses.
As usual, I have to complain about the price. This one is $34/4oz. Not the worst, but for zero benefits and even some plant extracts that can be highly irritating to many faces, it's absolutely not worth it.

Personally I like this scrub, but the fragrant oils can cause irritation. Bamboo is also not a good ingredient to have in this scrub. I do like it though plus it lasts. You shouldn't be scrubbing more than once a week.

You will feel like you just got a new face afterwards. Need I say more? I was given a small tube of this by a friend who is an Arbonne rep and I have now ordered a full size one for myself. It lathers into a full creamy wash that scrubs off effortlessly. Your face feels incredibly clean and refreshed afterwards. My face was literally a completely different color after only one use. Very good product and not very expensive.

on 7/24/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received some Arbonne body wash as a gift and when I realized it was the best shave cream ever, I decided I would try some face wash and ordered the FC5 Purifying Cleanser and Toner (for Oily/Combination Skin) but by itself it would not remove my makeup. I have to use an exfoliation scrubbie pad from Sephora to ensure it properly cleans my face. I will keep purchasing this product, as every other facial cleanser and scrub has irritated my face and caused irritation for me.

PROS:
- Great exfoliation for my oily skin - prob wouldn't recommend for dry/normal skin because it may be too drying. For me, it works perfectly without causing any irritation, and helping to dry up my oily skin.

CONS:
- Price of Arbonne products (I try and find them on eBay instead of purchasing from reps)
- Can be hard to find online

Popular Scrubs