NYC Big Bold in Voluminous Peach

No Image

4.7

This is a nice gloss. It has a slight tingle to it, not bothersome at all. I find that this shade in particular shows up more clear on my lips. Doesn't matter, still looks really nice. I paid under $3 for it at Walmart after previously trying their Liquid Lipshine and loving it. I'm impressed with this one too.

My favest lipgloss atm!! A nice nude golden peach for when u don't want a lot of color but pretty MLBB shiny peach, if u like this color also check out: Maybelline baby lips in peach kiss, wnw Mega slicks sun glaze, or Chanel glossimer in Twinkle (all good peach l/g's). I got this off a rec of a friend, she looked so good in it in her pix (fb) & it photographs well. It does feel tingly at first which is part of the Voluminizing deal but that goes away. Perfect coz this tastes like a MAC lipglass vanilla frosting but minty at first due to the Voluminizing properties. I just love this. I am not a big NYC fan but I bought a back up. Cheap too!! I got both of mine at Kmart & I got my back up today & it was the last 1 there. I paired it w an NYX lipliner (Natural 01) weird to use NYC w NYX lol any nude or peachy lipliner would work. I've also used MAC Spice lipliner w it w good results.

on 7/24/2013 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Voluminous peach is a shimmery gold-nude lip gloss. It goes smoothly on the application,it last fairly long. It brings a nice luminosity on the lips! I pair it with a nude lipstick. Love it!