3.1

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

This was an okay eye product, and I would give it a 3.5 overall if that was an option. My eyes are dark but not puffy or with distinctive “circles” - just a bit purple from allergies/dehydration. This lightweight liquid was a good little pep for the eye area in the morning and again at night. It wasn’t overally tacky or thick but had enough consistency to it that I felt I wasn’t just putting on water. No irritation to the eyes or skin (and my skin is fairly sensitive) from application. I felt it made my eyes look a little brighter in the immediate interim, though I doubt it would have resulted in any long term impact. I can’t say for sure because about a week after I started using it, the rollerball tube mechanism stopped working or distributing any product. It may have just been a faulty one-off, or it could be a flaw with the line’s packaging. I can’t say, but either way, I didn’t get to continue use.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

2 years ago

burn my eyes after applying it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

3 years ago

Brilliant stuff. I have a condition that causes puffy swollen sore eyes. This totally made the eye area flat in the morning after only one use. Slightly drying but I don't care. Better than puffy eyes anyday. Bought on a whim , I didn't think it would work. Big surprise . Love x

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3 years ago

First of all, I didn't expect this to erase or fade my dark circle, repair fine lines or whatsoever. For that concerns, I have another eye cream that works specifically for that purpose. As for this product, I really enjoy it keeps my eyes awake and the liquid feels cool during application. It dries almost instantly with few gentle pat on the eye area to let the excess product absorbs into the skin.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I've been using this product for about a week now I feel that when you apply it the rolling ball and the fact that the liquid is cool feels refreshing and makes me feel quite awake, however saying this I haven't really noticed a difference in the dark circles or puffiness beneath my eyes which is what I initially bought the product for. Overall I would say it's great to roll under your eyes in the morning to make you feel more refreshed and awake but I wouldn't recomend it if you're looking for a product that will drastically get rid of you're under eye Circles x

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

I would give this 2.5 if I could. I like the rollerball idea but this seems to leak a bit and you end up with a glob of product at the end so when you go to apply it way too much ends up on your skin. The product itself is more like a gel/serum, it doesn't seem to moisturize much. It is cool feeling when first applied but it dries leaving the skin tighter than I would want for the eye area. Does not burn the eye area at all, does not increase milia (big issue for me). Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

5 years ago

I bought this on sale one day just to try it out. I like the ingredients in the Simple brand products. Something about the packaging always attracts me to them. At first I really enjoyed it. It seemed to help with the puffiness under my eyes and it also helped me feel more awake in the mornings. Then after a few weeks, it seemed like it kind of dried out and it wasn't gliding on my eyes anymore, almost like the glider ball was stuck or something. I tried soaking it in hot water but that didn't help. I stopped using it after that point because it felt uncomfortable. Maybe it was just a fluke, but I doubt Ill be repurchasing this in the future. I still say give it a try though and see what you think, as it does have some really good ingredients and also the price isn't too bad either, especially when it is on sale.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I have suddenly been stricken with seasonal allergies this year. It has been a battle. My eyes were terribly watery, puffy, and painful. The idea of rolling an eye gel just sounded like a good idea so I bought this. It was tremendous. Whatever is in this, it helped the puffiness go away and it seems like they are much less watery as a result. I will continue to buy this!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

This is a really affordable solution for small eye issues. If you have a little puffiness, a little bit of darkness around the eyes, or if you haven't gotten a lot of sleep...this will help! It's not very expensive and I got mine at Walmart for around $9, which is a steal for something like this! I was actually searching for the Olay eye roll-on, but this was a few dollars less and it was by Simple, which is a brand that tries to make the products natural and kind to the skin. I have only tried a Simple product once before this, so I didn't know what to really expect. I went home and put this on before bed. The results are pretty immediate if you follow the directions. The tube is rather small and it's green with an attractive, earthy design. You just unscrew the cap and then there is the roller ball, which is metal of course. Apply the product in circular motions around the eye area, which is VITAL. You want to get blood circulation around the eye area and the roller ball can help if you do this step correctly. It will help you look more awake this way. The product is a clear serum and if you don't feel like you are getting enough, you can slightly squeeze the tube and the product will seep through, and you can just apply with your fingers. I noticed immediate de-puffing and my circles, which are not bad to begin with, looked less noticeable. I looked more awake and my eyes were alive. I do a Makeup Free Friday thing and I like to just moisturize my face, use this eye roller, put in eye drops, and then curl my lashes. Overall, it's just a really great product, but for major circles or major puffiness, I wouldn't rely on this tool.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

I really enjoy this eye roller. Feels great when rolling on and it really wakes my eyes up. It has lasted forever as well. I have never once broke out or had any irritation.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm