Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

3.7

on 9/15/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This polish has been sitting in my collection for years and it's probably discontinued by now. Because of the new 'nude' nail trend, I picked it up and tried it out--it's my new favorite color. With one coat it looks super natural, two coats and it looks nude. I use a top coat so do not know about chipping or durability based on polish alone.

I don't recall the price paid. The packaging is okay. The metallic cap has tarnished and the brush is just ok--nothing to rave about. The polish itself is thin, but hasn't dried up in who knows how many years since I first bought it.

For my skin, this color is much better than OPI salmon sand (my only other nude to date). OPI is a bit lighter and more opaque.

on 5/20/2004 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude nail polishes--but I love this one! It's not one of those streaky sheers or an opaque, but somewhere in between. It's a true skin-tone and looks very subtle and classy. I just wish it would last longer--time to search for the perfect matching topcoat!

I bought this polish based on the raves it received, here. I used two coats, and it made my nail look like the color of my skin. I think it may look good with a white tipped french manicure. The color itself, looked like an old lady type of color.

Popular Polishes