Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.8

on 6/27/2005 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really is the ideal nude. I was afraid it would be too dark, but it goes on very sheer. Unlike other sheer polishes though, it also goes on evenly. It looks like you're not wearing any polish, but it covers little imperfections in the nail. It only looks good as a single coat, though; two coats look terrible.

on 12/21/2004 2:53:00 AM

I really liked this nailpolish. I'm very fair, and one coat looks like my natural skintone, though two coats is too brown for my liking. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The name says it all with this polish- Ideal Nude. It goes on the color your nails would ideally be- a nice pinky-beige. It's barely perceivable on my fingernails and does a good job of covering up any yellowing on my toenails left from my normal red polish. It dries very quickly, goes on well (not streaky), and seems to hold up pretty well to abuse. This has become an immeadiate staple for me.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Purchased this after reading the great reviews. It was better than I expected! Fantastic color and staying power! Lasted over a week while I was on vacation in Mexico, through the sand, ocean, etc.. My new favorite polish!

Popular Polishes