Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.7

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this perfect nude color - i have tried almost every nude or sheer pink out there, and this really was what i was striving for. A creamy neutral nude that looks somewhat sheer. I have darker skin but it still shows up beautifully (very subtly) on my nails. It is great in consistency, not streaky as the others can all attest. I love the chic bottle too - her line of products looks very high-end even though they are priced at drugstore level.
this is a staple color - if you want a clean, elegant nail, this is for you! And it looks great on short nails, which is all i ever wear!

on 8/31/2004 4:58:00 PM

This makes my nails look so classy and pretty. this is the best sheer nude color ever. Never steaks and has good staying power. This should be part of everyones nail polish collection.

I love this nail polish!! i'm so happy i rememered to check it out today at target. I dont paint my nails often so this is perfect for that clean nail look, it's a lot better than just clear. It's not streaky at all and goes on very nice. Loveeeee it!!

on 5/20/2004 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude nail polishes--but I love this one! It's not one of those streaky sheers or an opaque, but somewhere in between. It's a true skin-tone and looks very subtle and classy. I just wish it would last longer--time to search for the perfect matching topcoat!

I bought this polish based on the raves it received, here. I used two coats, and it made my nail look like the color of my skin. I think it may look good with a white tipped french manicure. The color itself, looked like an old lady type of color.

on 4/28/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I agree, the perfect nude color. So classy! A must have polish IMO. Lasting power is average.

on 4/21/2004 9:07:00 AM

I bought this last night at Target, as it was mentioned in sonia's book, Real Beauty. (As an iside, the Real Beauty book and video are great and highly recommended!) Anyway , this nail polish made me want to invent a new term : YNBB, or "your nails but better"! I put on two coats and this gives a clean, classy look for everyday. There is just enough nude color to look "polished" and very nice.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently found this polish amidst my beauty stash and used it to replace the polish I had on my nails from my last trip to the salon. This color is WONDERFUL, and I cannot emphasize that enough. As a previous reviewer stated, with one coat, the color is very sheer, and when I applied two coats, it became a shiny nude color. I love neutral shades, and this one is great because it really makes my nails look polished.

A great pinkish-brown tone that suits tan skin as well,lasting power ok for the cheap price

on 5/21/2003 5:10:00 PM

fabulous nude color that looks totally natural. best of all is the polish last for a long time and is so cheap for its quality!

Popular Polishes