Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/21/2004 2:53:00 AM

I really liked this nailpolish. I'm very fair, and one coat looks like my natural skintone, though two coats is too brown for my liking. I would repurchase.

on 4/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

Definitely one of THE best nude nailpolish colors I have encountered. It appeared slightly darker in the bottle, but once applied on my nails, it sheers out to a clean, sophisticated true nude hue. It almost looks as though I'm not wearing anything by enhancing my natural nail color.

I have tried all those renown neutral polishes by OPI (i.e. Samoan Sand, Love Letter), and this beats them all. Perfect for those who clamor to fake naturally perfect nails. =)

Note: I was fortunate enough to grab this bottle at its original $3.49 price (cheap). Sonia Kashuk has raised her prices, and now these sell for an extra dollar (comparable to other drugstore polishes)... continued >>

on 12/28/2003 6:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite nail polish colors. It is a perfect beigy- nude that is great for job interviews, etc. I use three coats and it stays on longer than my OPI and shines. This is a HG nude polish.

Popular Polishes