Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 7/11/2005 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Chips almost immediately and looks bad by the end of the day. Love Sonia Kashuk nail colors in the bottle (and usually use d/s brands for nails anyway), but the quality of these is way too low.

on 2/21/2005 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hi guys, after reading the reviews on this color I had to get it. I'm always searching for a pretty nude. The problem is I'm fair skinned and everything looks orange or brown on me. Much to my dismay, this too looked too brown, but it went on beautifully. I'll try another color.

on 6/21/2004 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought based on the reviews here. The polishes I own in neutral beige are cremes, which scream fall to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been alternating between this and my other new favorite (a seche coral pink) for the past month. Love it.

Popular Polishes