Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.8

on 6/30/2004 8:35:00 AM

OK this is great as a neutral. I would not wear it on toes though. Too plain. Good thing is that is has a lot of pigment and is never streaky.

on 6/8/2004 1:42:00 PM

Aptly named. I find most sheer nudes go on streaky and wash out my pale skintone, but not this one. I have pigmented nailbeds--seriously, they verge on blue-purple. But one coat of this nailpolish warms them up to a pink-beige that looks natural and polished. Perfect for job interviews. It wears surprisingly well, too.

Wow!! I don't ever wear nail polish but I decided to try this one after reading all the great reviews! I am very impressed! The color is great, very natural and classy! I love it! I do recommend using a protective top coat as it helps the color to stay on longer.

I don't paint my nails a lot, but this nail polish makes me want to do it more often. It really is the perfect nude nailcolor - and it's pretty cheap and lasts as well. You really can't go wrong.

I received a compliment on my nails wearing this color. It gives me a "polished" nude nail look.

on 11/4/2002 3:07:00 PM

I love this polish!! It's exactly what I've been searching for...the Ideal Nude. Very natural looking, just a hint of pinkinsh/nude color(no shimmer) My nails look like I just came from the salon. I would definitely purchase again and give it top marks.

Popular Polishes