Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.6

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 6/27/2005 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really is the ideal nude. I was afraid it would be too dark, but it goes on very sheer. Unlike other sheer polishes though, it also goes on evenly. It looks like you're not wearing any polish, but it covers little imperfections in the nail. It only looks good as a single coat, though; two coats look terrible.

on 6/14/2005 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

In the store lighting, this looked identical to OPI's Dulce de Leche, but at half the cost (retail).

I am very, very impressed with this polish. It wears incredibly well -- as well as or better than my OPI polishes, even with the abuse my hands take. It's a lovely neutral that gives a very professional look.

on 3/21/2005 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this polish! One coat works for me (fair skin) and it goes on beautifully. Lasts long & has a nice shiny clean look to the finish. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/12/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking for this forever and a day!!! I have light/medium olive skin and dark hair and sometimes nude polishes are too light. This is the perfect shade for that innocent healthy glow you want on a nail. Really nice!! It goes on easily and does not streak and is really shiny. LOVE IT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this perfect nude color - i have tried almost every nude or sheer pink out there, and this really was what i was striving for. A creamy neutral nude that looks somewhat sheer. I have darker skin but it still shows up beautifully (very subtly) on my nails. It is great in consistency, not streaky as the others can all attest. I love the chic bottle too - her line of products looks very high-end even though they are priced at drugstore level.
this is a staple color - if you want a clean, elegant nail, this is for you! And it looks great on short nails, which is all i ever wear!

on 8/31/2004 4:58:00 PM

This makes my nails look so classy and pretty. this is the best sheer nude color ever. Never steaks and has good staying power. This should be part of everyones nail polish collection.

I love this nail polish!! i'm so happy i rememered to check it out today at target. I dont paint my nails often so this is perfect for that clean nail look, it's a lot better than just clear. It's not streaky at all and goes on very nice. Loveeeee it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The name says it all with this polish- Ideal Nude. It goes on the color your nails would ideally be- a nice pinky-beige. It's barely perceivable on my fingernails and does a good job of covering up any yellowing on my toenails left from my normal red polish. It dries very quickly, goes on well (not streaky), and seems to hold up pretty well to abuse. This has become an immeadiate staple for me.

on 6/8/2004 1:42:00 PM

Aptly named. I find most sheer nudes go on streaky and wash out my pale skintone, but not this one. I have pigmented nailbeds--seriously, they verge on blue-purple. But one coat of this nailpolish warms them up to a pink-beige that looks natural and polished. Perfect for job interviews. It wears surprisingly well, too.

Popular Polishes