Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.6

on 7/11/2005 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Chips almost immediately and looks bad by the end of the day. Love Sonia Kashuk nail colors in the bottle (and usually use d/s brands for nails anyway), but the quality of these is way too low.

on 2/21/2005 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hi guys, after reading the reviews on this color I had to get it. I'm always searching for a pretty nude. The problem is I'm fair skinned and everything looks orange or brown on me. Much to my dismay, this too looked too brown, but it went on beautifully. I'll try another color.

I bought this polish based on the raves it received, here. I used two coats, and it made my nail look like the color of my skin. I think it may look good with a white tipped french manicure. The color itself, looked like an old lady type of color.

on 9/15/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This polish has been sitting in my collection for years and it's probably discontinued by now. Because of the new 'nude' nail trend, I picked it up and tried it out--it's my new favorite color. With one coat it looks super natural, two coats and it looks nude. I use a top coat so do not know about chipping or durability based on polish alone.

I don't recall the price paid. The packaging is okay. The metallic cap has tarnished and the brush is just ok--nothing to rave about. The polish itself is thin, but hasn't dried up in who knows how many years since I first bought it.

For my skin, this color is much better than OPI salmon sand (my only other nude to date). OPI is a bit lighter and more opaque.

on 12/21/2004 2:53:00 AM

I really liked this nailpolish. I'm very fair, and one coat looks like my natural skintone, though two coats is too brown for my liking. I would repurchase.

on 6/30/2004 8:35:00 AM

OK this is great as a neutral. I would not wear it on toes though. Too plain. Good thing is that is has a lot of pigment and is never streaky.

on 6/21/2004 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought based on the reviews here. The polishes I own in neutral beige are cremes, which scream fall to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been alternating between this and my other new favorite (a seche coral pink) for the past month. Love it.

on 5/20/2004 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude nail polishes--but I love this one! It's not one of those streaky sheers or an opaque, but somewhere in between. It's a true skin-tone and looks very subtle and classy. I just wish it would last longer--time to search for the perfect matching topcoat!

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 6/27/2005 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really is the ideal nude. I was afraid it would be too dark, but it goes on very sheer. Unlike other sheer polishes though, it also goes on evenly. It looks like you're not wearing any polish, but it covers little imperfections in the nail. It only looks good as a single coat, though; two coats look terrible.

Popular Polishes