Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.6

on 11/4/2002 3:07:00 PM

I love this polish!! It's exactly what I've been searching for...the Ideal Nude. Very natural looking, just a hint of pinkinsh/nude color(no shimmer) My nails look like I just came from the salon. I would definitely purchase again and give it top marks.

on 4/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

Definitely one of THE best nude nailpolish colors I have encountered. It appeared slightly darker in the bottle, but once applied on my nails, it sheers out to a clean, sophisticated true nude hue. It almost looks as though I'm not wearing anything by enhancing my natural nail color.

I have tried all those renown neutral polishes by OPI (i.e. Samoan Sand, Love Letter), and this beats them all. Perfect for those who clamor to fake naturally perfect nails. =)

Note: I was fortunate enough to grab this bottle at its original $3.49 price (cheap). Sonia Kashuk has raised her prices, and now these sell for an extra dollar (comparable to other drugstore polishes)... continued >>

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently found this polish amidst my beauty stash and used it to replace the polish I had on my nails from my last trip to the salon. This color is WONDERFUL, and I cannot emphasize that enough. As a previous reviewer stated, with one coat, the color is very sheer, and when I applied two coats, it became a shiny nude color. I love neutral shades, and this one is great because it really makes my nails look polished.

on 12/28/2003 6:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite nail polish colors. It is a perfect beigy- nude that is great for job interviews, etc. I use three coats and it stays on longer than my OPI and shines. This is a HG nude polish.

on 9/15/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This polish has been sitting in my collection for years and it's probably discontinued by now. Because of the new 'nude' nail trend, I picked it up and tried it out--it's my new favorite color. With one coat it looks super natural, two coats and it looks nude. I use a top coat so do not know about chipping or durability based on polish alone.

I don't recall the price paid. The packaging is okay. The metallic cap has tarnished and the brush is just ok--nothing to rave about. The polish itself is thin, but hasn't dried up in who knows how many years since I first bought it.

For my skin, this color is much better than OPI salmon sand (my only other nude to date). OPI is a bit lighter and more opaque.

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 7/11/2005 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Chips almost immediately and looks bad by the end of the day. Love Sonia Kashuk nail colors in the bottle (and usually use d/s brands for nails anyway), but the quality of these is way too low.

on 6/27/2005 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This really is the ideal nude. I was afraid it would be too dark, but it goes on very sheer. Unlike other sheer polishes though, it also goes on evenly. It looks like you're not wearing any polish, but it covers little imperfections in the nail. It only looks good as a single coat, though; two coats look terrible.

on 6/14/2005 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

In the store lighting, this looked identical to OPI's Dulce de Leche, but at half the cost (retail).

I am very, very impressed with this polish. It wears incredibly well -- as well as or better than my OPI polishes, even with the abuse my hands take. It's a lovely neutral that gives a very professional look.

on 3/21/2005 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this polish! One coat works for me (fair skin) and it goes on beautifully. Lasts long & has a nice shiny clean look to the finish. Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Polishes