Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I bought this polish based on the raves it received, here. I used two coats, and it made my nail look like the color of my skin. I think it may look good with a white tipped french manicure. The color itself, looked like an old lady type of color.

on 5/20/2004 4:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't usually like nude nail polishes--but I love this one! It's not one of those streaky sheers or an opaque, but somewhere in between. It's a true skin-tone and looks very subtle and classy. I just wish it would last longer--time to search for the perfect matching topcoat!

on 6/21/2004 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought based on the reviews here. The polishes I own in neutral beige are cremes, which scream fall to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been alternating between this and my other new favorite (a seche coral pink) for the past month. Love it.

on 2/21/2005 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hi guys, after reading the reviews on this color I had to get it. I'm always searching for a pretty nude. The problem is I'm fair skinned and everything looks orange or brown on me. Much to my dismay, this too looked too brown, but it went on beautifully. I'll try another color.

on 7/20/2005 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

After reading all the great reviews I had to try it. I was not disappointed. This polish is sheer, but it goes on evenly and with no streaks. The color is beautiful. One coat gives me a clear-but-better look. Now that I'm tanned I use two coats and the look is very elegant on my medium/olive skin.

on 9/15/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This polish has been sitting in my collection for years and it's probably discontinued by now. Because of the new 'nude' nail trend, I picked it up and tried it out--it's my new favorite color. With one coat it looks super natural, two coats and it looks nude. I use a top coat so do not know about chipping or durability based on polish alone.

I don't recall the price paid. The packaging is okay. The metallic cap has tarnished and the brush is just ok--nothing to rave about. The polish itself is thin, but hasn't dried up in who knows how many years since I first bought it.

For my skin, this color is much better than OPI salmon sand (my only other nude to date). OPI is a bit lighter and more opaque.

Popular Polishes