Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 3/21/2005 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this polish! One coat works for me (fair skin) and it goes on beautifully. Lasts long & has a nice shiny clean look to the finish. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/12/2005 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been looking for this forever and a day!!! I have light/medium olive skin and dark hair and sometimes nude polishes are too light. This is the perfect shade for that innocent healthy glow you want on a nail. Really nice!! It goes on easily and does not streak and is really shiny. LOVE IT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this perfect nude color - i have tried almost every nude or sheer pink out there, and this really was what i was striving for. A creamy neutral nude that looks somewhat sheer. I have darker skin but it still shows up beautifully (very subtly) on my nails. It is great in consistency, not streaky as the others can all attest. I love the chic bottle too - her line of products looks very high-end even though they are priced at drugstore level.
this is a staple color - if you want a clean, elegant nail, this is for you! And it looks great on short nails, which is all i ever wear!

I received a compliment on my nails wearing this color. It gives me a "polished" nude nail look.

on 11/4/2002 3:07:00 PM

I love this polish!! It's exactly what I've been searching for...the Ideal Nude. Very natural looking, just a hint of pinkinsh/nude color(no shimmer) My nails look like I just came from the salon. I would definitely purchase again and give it top marks.

Popular Polishes