Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.9

on 12/21/2004 2:53:00 AM

I really liked this nailpolish. I'm very fair, and one coat looks like my natural skintone, though two coats is too brown for my liking. I would repurchase.

I love this nail polish!! i'm so happy i rememered to check it out today at target. I dont paint my nails often so this is perfect for that clean nail look, it's a lot better than just clear. It's not streaky at all and goes on very nice. Loveeeee it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The name says it all with this polish- Ideal Nude. It goes on the color your nails would ideally be- a nice pinky-beige. It's barely perceivable on my fingernails and does a good job of covering up any yellowing on my toenails left from my normal red polish. It dries very quickly, goes on well (not streaky), and seems to hold up pretty well to abuse. This has become an immeadiate staple for me.

on 6/8/2004 1:42:00 PM

Aptly named. I find most sheer nudes go on streaky and wash out my pale skintone, but not this one. I have pigmented nailbeds--seriously, they verge on blue-purple. But one coat of this nailpolish warms them up to a pink-beige that looks natural and polished. Perfect for job interviews. It wears surprisingly well, too.

Wow!! I don't ever wear nail polish but I decided to try this one after reading all the great reviews! I am very impressed! The color is great, very natural and classy! I love it! I do recommend using a protective top coat as it helps the color to stay on longer.

on 4/21/2004 9:07:00 AM

I bought this last night at Target, as it was mentioned in sonia's book, Real Beauty. (As an iside, the Real Beauty book and video are great and highly recommended!) Anyway , this nail polish made me want to invent a new term : YNBB, or "your nails but better"! I put on two coats and this gives a clean, classy look for everyday. There is just enough nude color to look "polished" and very nice.

on 4/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

Definitely one of THE best nude nailpolish colors I have encountered. It appeared slightly darker in the bottle, but once applied on my nails, it sheers out to a clean, sophisticated true nude hue. It almost looks as though I'm not wearing anything by enhancing my natural nail color.

I have tried all those renown neutral polishes by OPI (i.e. Samoan Sand, Love Letter), and this beats them all. Perfect for those who clamor to fake naturally perfect nails. =)

Note: I was fortunate enough to grab this bottle at its original $3.49 price (cheap). Sonia Kashuk has raised her prices, and now these sell for an extra dollar (comparable to other drugstore polishes)... continued >>

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently found this polish amidst my beauty stash and used it to replace the polish I had on my nails from my last trip to the salon. This color is WONDERFUL, and I cannot emphasize that enough. As a previous reviewer stated, with one coat, the color is very sheer, and when I applied two coats, it became a shiny nude color. I love neutral shades, and this one is great because it really makes my nails look polished.

on 12/28/2003 6:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite nail polish colors. It is a perfect beigy- nude that is great for job interviews, etc. I use three coats and it stays on longer than my OPI and shines. This is a HG nude polish.

Popular Polishes