Mally Beauty Gorgois In a Minute Color Crayon Collection

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 7/23/2013 12:50:00 PM

This 7 piece set contains Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in Glitzy and Chestnut, Highlighter Crayon in Heavenly, Blush Crayon in Mally's Baby, Lip Magnifiers in Punch and Flushed, the sharpener is part of the box (which I threw away by mistake). I bought this set from QVC ages ago, I don't think it is available any more.

This is not a bad set, I use everything but the highlighter pencil (and that's only because I haven't found a good way of using it yet). I bought this to keep in my bag for those outside-of-the-home makeup emergencies when I have either sweated my makeup off or find out that I have got to be somewhere where a bare face just won't do. In this respect this kit works great. The eye pencils are a bit chunky to use as liner, but give good color payoff. The blush pencil is a little powdery but works ok. The lip pencils are very pigmented and dry my lips out a little, but can also be used as blush if needed.

I would recommend this kit if you know you will wear all the colors and need to apply makeup on the run, but as an addition to a regular makeup kit these pencils aren't really an essential.

Top Rated Palettes