Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Conditioner

1 review

on 7/22/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My ends are dry. Not extremely but enough to have me seeking products with moisture. I recently cut off almost all of the dryness but I still have about an inch left. I've been using Joico Moisture Recovery which I love but I wanted a product without protein so I could alternate.
First the scent is really nice. A light clean scent with a hint of citrus. Not overpowering.

I used this with the matching shampoo. Oddly enough the shampoo made my hair feel great, clean and smooth. I never used it alone as I always use conditioner. Once rinsed out everything seemed great. As my hair dried (air drying) my ends felt as if I had applied a beach spray, even with using my usual detangler. Now my hair did have lots of body and no frizz. I was actually shocked at the body from just air drying. Usually hair is pretty flat if I don't blow dry.
My concern was that the sea salt in the 2 products would eventually cause dryness either all over or more on my ends. The sea salt is the last ingredient on the list so I thought it might no be problem but from the first use and following uses it proved to be a problem.

I didn't rate this lower because I did get nice results and I don't think this would be considered even a medium moisture product. More for someone that needs just a touch of moisture. If you have any damage or dryness I would buy this from a place you can return just in case.